Some more Humiliation by her

TheSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 23, 2015
Today I woke up and realized that I pissed on the floor where I slept. Mistress made me drink a lot of water last night and she tied me from her bed.. When I get up, She is in the bath room.. She untied me, saying " Stupid Pig, did you pee on the floor again? Now, you know what to do. take your hoodie and clean it.. Oh.. Wait.. Lick it first" .. no way.. I don't want to lick my own pee. But I have to do before she slaps me. I lick my pee on the floor.. It is salty. I hate it.. I then, dry everything up with the hoodie..
"Mm... Fat slut, you are doing it well.. Now, clean up everything.. Take a shower.. Remember.. You are going to open the shower door.." I obeyed.. When I opened the tab, it is freezing.. She ordered me not to use the warm water.. After showering, I wear the hoodie she gave, which smells like my pee. And her old Jean shorts. "Haha.. You suit with this costume, Pig.. you are going to wear it everyday" ..
I walked to school with her.. The hoodie I wear is quite small.. My bra-less boobs are penetrating and bouncing, as I walk.. At school, I can't focus on my studies very well thinking about how my life has changed during two days.. After school, she told me to cook for her .. Our dorm mates look surprised.. I never did any chores even for myself.. In the room, she eats.. And I ate the left out food of her.. On the floor just with my mouth..
" Bitch, I want to go shopping .. Come with me" after eating, she says. I just followed her.. We took the bus.. In the bus there are plenty of empty seats but she told me to stand next to her seat.. I feel like everyone in the bus is secretly staring at me..
At the mall, she buys a lot of stuffs with my card, which is hers now.. I carry everything and my two hand fully.. She bought some panties for herself then.. I whispered to her "Mistress Rei, pig's hands are full with Mistress's bags.. Pig can't carry this one,Ma'm" She looks disappointed.. " Bitch, did I allow you to talk? You need to shut up now" She says and puts the pantie bag in my mouth.. I have to follow her biting the pantie bag for more than 30 minutes in the mall.. Everyone one in the mall is staring at me and I'm wishing not to see my classmates and dorm mates..
"Now Bitch, let's go to school, oh.. Wait you need a jewelry on your disgusting body" Rei goes inside a pet shop.. I know what she is going to buy.. a collar.. " I want to get a collar for my pig" she told the shopkeeper.. The shopkeeper shows us the collar corner while he stares at me biting and carrying the bag besides Rei, who is walking like a model.. Rei picked the leather one.. And look at the price tag.. "Hmm.. It will look good on Pig, isn't it?" She asked me.. I said .." yes..mm..'am" as the shopkeeper is beside us, I don't want him to hear.. "But I'm not going to buy it as my pig doesn't deserve an expensive collar like it.." She turns to the shopkeeper and says " can you please show me the cheapest collar?" The shopkeeper shows a dirty yellowish collar made of rough fabric.. "perfect.." She says while placing it near my neck.. I was embarrassed.. The shopkeeper puts the collar in the bag and says "it is free..... " he says.. He seems to know our situation.. Rei smiles and says "Pig, tell him thank you.. in proper way".. I said. "Thank you".. Rei pinched my nipples and say " I said IN PROPER WAY" I cried and said " Pig is Thank you Sir" .. The guy laughs a lot. And put a chain in the bag and say " Here is my present to the obedient pig".. I'm totally embarrassed..I cried.
After we left the mall, Rei said "Woo.. Such a nice weather isn't it?".. I continued crying and more crying.. With bags in my mouth and my hand.. She suddenly pinched my nipples and said " Stop crying now slut.. Or I will strip your clothes here and will never allow you to wear anything" I stopped crying.." Haha.. Good job, Fatty.. Now, I want you walk home.. I will now go with the bus.. I want you to arrive the same time I arrive.. Or punishment for every minutes if you are late" She goes to the bus.. I ran as fast as I could but how could I beat the bus? I also have bags in my hands and mouth.. my boobs are bouncing as I run.. I arrived 10 minutes late after her.. In the room, she is eating ramen.. "Disgusting pig, you are late for ten minutes..now, get naked and sit in position.." She says.. I do as I was .. She put the ramen noodle in her mouth and put it out on the floor.. The noodle are scattered all over the room.. " Dinner for you.." she said.. " I'm going to give your phone back now, write what happen today and post it on the site..and I want you to ask them for ten punishment ideas that you owe me" I ate the noodle one the floor and now, I am writing this..
Mistress wants degradation punishment ideas from you guys.. So reply here or PM.. I don't use any other app..

Master240

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 7, 2015
Mistress should write in permanent marker all over pigs slutty body. "Pig, fat pig, slut, whore, etc" whether it's visible or not with clothes on is up to mistress

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
I'm sure you've put some work into this but it's awful to read. You need to read up on and learn about the use and benefits of paragraphs.

essex_subm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
Yes. Your grammar is terrible.

You should be ashamed (and punished) for your bad writing

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Well to be a good slave you will need a few things. Rope, I believe that a pig like you needs the rough type. Either the brown kind and/or the yellow plastic kind (found in the boating, camping section) or in any hardware store. You should have a couple good sets of cuffs, a couple sets of good nip clamps, 1 of the clover kind; I think you should also have a pair of alligator clips too. An extra 1 would be good for her clit. The first punishment should be to make her wear a crotch rope and a rope bra for a day at school. Another one is;
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.
Use of the rough brown rope would be good here.
I will have more for you to do to her.

bicnivad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2015
it is helpful to know your limits and which ones are hard or soft limits as well as a list of things you don't like or what your Mistress likes to help her enjoy the punishments best as you are to make this up to her.

Today I woke up and realized that I pissed on the floor where I slept. Mistress made me drink a lot of water last night and she tied me from her bed.. When I get up, She is in the bath room.. She untied me, saying " Stupid Pig, did you pee on the floor again? Now, you know what to do. take your hoodie and clean it.. Oh.. Wait.. Lick it first" .. no way.. I don't want to lick my own pee. But I have to do before she slaps me. I lick my pee on the floor.. It is salty. I hate it.. I then, dry everything up with the hoodie..
"Mm... Fat slut, you are doing it well.. Now, clean up everything.. Take a shower.. Remember.. You are going to open the shower door.." I obeyed.. When I opened the tab, it is freezing.. She ordered me not to use the warm water.. After showering, I wear the hoodie she gave, which smells like my pee. And her old Jean shorts. "Haha.. You suit with this costume, Pig.. you are going to wear it everyday" ..
I walked to school with her.. The hoodie I wear is quite small.. My bra-less boobs are penetrating and bouncing, as I walk.. At school, I can't focus on my studies very well thinking about how my life has changed during two days.. After school, she told me to cook for her .. Our dorm mates look surprised.. I never did any chores even for myself.. In the room, she eats.. And I ate the left out food of her.. On the floor just with my mouth
" Bitch, I want to go shopping .. Come with me" after eating, she says. I just followed her.. We took the bus.. In the bus there are plenty of empty seats but she told me to stand next to her seat.. I feel like everyone in the bus is secretly staring at me..
At the mall, she buys a lot of stuffs with my card, which is hers now.. I carry everything and my two hand fully.. She bought some panties for herself then.. I whispered to her "Mistress Rei, pig's hands are full with Mistress's bags.. Pig can't carry this one,Ma'm" She looks disappointed.. " Bitch, did I allow you to talk? You need to shut up now" She says and puts the pantie bag in my mouth.. I have to follow her biting the pantie bag for more than 30 minutes in the mall.. Everyone one in the mall is staring at me and I'm wishing not to see my classmates and dorm mates..
"Now Bitch, let's go to school, oh.. Wait you need a jewelry on your disgusting body" Rei goes inside a pet shop.. I know what she is going to buy.. a collar.. " I want to get a collar for my pig" she told the shopkeeper.. The shopkeeper shows us the collar corner while he stares at me biting and carrying the bag besides Rei, who is walking like a model.. Rei picked the leather one.. And look at the price tag.. "Hmm.. It will look good on Pig, isn't it?" She asked me.. I said .." yes..mm..'am" as the shopkeeper is beside us, I don't want him to hear.. "But I'm not going to buy it as my pig doesn't deserve an expensive collar like it.." She turns to the shopkeeper and says " can you please show me the cheapest collar?" The shopkeeper shows a dirty yellowish collar made of rough fabric.. "perfect.." She says while placing it near my neck.. I was embarrassed.. The shopkeeper puts the collar in the bag and says "it is free..... " he says.. He seems to know our situation.. Rei smiles and says "Pig, tell him thank you.. in proper way".. I said. "Thank you".. Rei pinched my nipples and say " I said IN PROPER WAY" I cried and said " Pig is Thank you Sir" .. The guy laughs a lot. And put a chain in the bag and say " Here is my present to the obedient pig".. I'm totally embarrassed..I cried.
After we left the mall, Rei said "Woo.. Such a nice weather isn't it?".. I continued crying and more crying.. With bags in my mouth and my hand.. She suddenly pinched my nipples and said " Stop crying now slut.. Or I will strip your clothes here and will never allow you to wear anything" I stopped crying.." Haha.. Good job, Fatty.. Now, I want you walk home.. I will now go with the bus.. I want you to arrive the same time I arrive.. Or punishment for every minutes if you are late" She goes to the bus.. I ran as fast as I could but how could I beat the bus? I also have bags in my hands and mouth.. my boobs are bouncing as I run.. I arrived 10 minutes late after her.. In the room, she is eating ramen.. "Disgusting pig, you are late for ten minutes..now, get naked and sit in position.." She says.. I do as I was .. She put the ramen noodle in her mouth and put it out on the floor.. The noodle are scattered all over the room.. " Dinner for you.." she said.. " I'm going to give your phone back now, write what happen today and post it on the site..and I want you to ask them for ten punishment ideas that you owe me" I ate the noodle one the floor and now, I am writing this..
Mistress wants degradation punishment ideas from you guys.. So reply here or PM.. I don't use any other app..

New Personals