BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Weirdest ones i have heard of are a fetish for farts and a fetish for being swallowed and digested whole.

I’ve done a lot of gross things, and fulfilled a lot of strange requests for partners both online and in real life.

Nothing will ever be stranger than be asked to fart on a cake. They were not fussed about type or flavour, but it had to be iced with buttercream frosting.

I did it, because I’m a team player.
But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t sometimes think about it late at night, I don’t think I’ll ever understand the appeal.

Reactions: Lilly131

hungry69puppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2021
Illinois
i'm not sure if this is true or not, but it defintely is weird, not to mention cruel! I read somewhere that some gay men practice inserting live gerbils or hamsters into each others assholes? Any truth to this? I hope not!

Puzzle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 22, 2021
Not into this, but I have come across it when I was looking into lezdom. Don't know what it`s called but the sub will be made to eat gross things. Like a snot sandwich or just direct blowing from the nose or coughed up from the baack of the throat. I even saw someone eating the skin shavings from the bottom of the foot. Don't know if this is exclusive to lezdom, I just found it there.

Hotmail81

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2021
Yes phlegm spitting and snot fetish turns me on me and my gf often indulge... I have no idea why but it makes me hard as hell 😍

Attachments

• IMG-20211217-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20211217-WA0003.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 15

Coffee&sci-fi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2021
I don't get things like licking the toilet seat... Think there are better ways to prove submission or humiliation but hey...

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
i'm not sure if this is true or not, but it defintely is weird, not to mention cruel! I read somewhere that some gay men practice inserting live gerbils or hamsters into each others assholes? Any truth to this? I hope not!
Yes I seen vid of girls stuffing living animals like frogs, fishes or gerbils/mouses in pussy or in ass.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
lady's spit, pee, and soiled tampons, as well as panties and panty liners. Sweaty armpits. Lick toilet seat where they sat, bare..

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Getting drunk over a full bottle of Jager with dark beer just for wasting herself for the vid.

Having her peed panties in her mouth under her mask in public, eating dirt, lime from the walls and cigarette butts, all happening exactly during that 2020's spring quarantine... and all by her own will (if she remembered when she woke up)... I love this girl

Prolapsing into a rose-like ass hole is a total turn off for me. Good I found this cap not including those scenes. https://pissrip.net/uploads/posts/2020-04/y3yugdy1qpep_x.jpg

Kei1234

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2023
I have fucked a anthill and put my dick in a jar of wasps. Hurts like hell, but when you are a slave you do as you're told 😅

ExposedFag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 17, 2023
Louisville KY
A weird kink, that I actually like having done to me is, being wrote/drawn on with sharpie markers as humiliation, degrading play. And usually in a few good showers the markings come off.

Featured Threads

New Personals