Someone to control a Bluetooth vibe?

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Bondage, sensory play, gags, praise (?), Helplessness (?), There's more but I'm not interested in going on lol
Limits
Photos, irl, scat, piss, blackmail
Experience
Experience wise? I've never cum; there's no promises on wether or not I will. I just kinda like the idea of not having control over the vibe/someone doing whatever they'd like with it?

Jax

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2022
So I recently got a satisfier vibe, and one of the listed benefits is long distance couple controllers? I thought it might be a cool idea to give someone control of the vibrators settings/speeds/etc? (Now, I just got this and am still not completely used to it? It may take a moment to connect with another user?)

I have a few ideas on what would be fun to do if there's a successful connection? But I'm also down to suggestions?

I like the idea of it all being sorta anonymous/having no control over it? This is the first time I'm posting on here so I'm not entirely sure what other information to include? But feel free to ask!

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Cool idea! Certainly interested in giving it a go.

I assume the control has some type of link to the location to control it?

Jax

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2022
Cool idea! Certainly interested in giving it a go.

I assume the control has some type of link to the location to control it?
I don't there there's any location involved? From what I understand on the app there's a chat like feature? Not sure how it works though I need to do a bit more research. (If there is location involved that's something I'd be hesitant about honestly)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Oops. Poor choice of words on my part. I meant a way to share a page or link that’ll allow someone else to control it.

And ditto on the location. ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals