Somewhere: F/Sub/18 seeks M/Dom/21-24 ~ Seeking an experienced master!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

TrulyUntamable

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2011
18 year old submissive female seeking a 21-24 year old dominant male

To start things off I would like to say that I am a beginner and completely new to the BDSM lifestyle. I have never once been under the instruction of a master. Why am I searching for one? Well many things draw me to the aspects of living a life as a submissive. I have no clue to where to even begin. I've browsed this site and getdare for sometime now so I know a little.

I'm looking for a master who preferably has some experience under his belt. I believe to be able to train someone you need to know what you are doing. So therefore I am looking for someone a little bit older than me. I am going to be needing a lot of training..a lot of breaking in. I will admit to probably being defiant at first. Therefore I am wanting a master who has the time and patience to train someone like me. I wish for him to be able to be kind and gentle every once in a while.

I do own a camera and a webcam but I refuse to use them right off the bat. I will also send no head shots what so ever! I want to establish trust before sending any photos.

I'm looking for someone with a lifetime of knowledge to share with me. I'm here to learn. I have a desire, a thirst for new things and this is something i deffinetly am burning for. Im here to possibly find a new part of myself. And I'm looking for a master who is willing to go on that quest with me.

• Kinks:
slight humiliation (i think), semi public, orgasm control, light bondage (wish to learn), wedgies

• Experience:
None what so ever!

• Limits:
no anal penetration what so ever, nothing involving bodily fluids or wastes, no involvement of others

rocketpower1212

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2011
master

im 23 m and will be your master. I have done this before with a girl that sounded just like you. I broke her and she is amazing now. If you listen to me and do what I say you can too be like her. If you want a reference I will give you her contact information. If this sounds interesting to you contact me via yahoo messenger: rocketpower1212 or skype jake19881224 look forward to hearing from you

Last edited: