Canada

kinkyBabygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2014
18 year old submissive female seeking a dominant male of any age

What I am asking for from a dominant is not an easy request. However, I will search through hell and high water to find a man who will take care of my needs and in turn let me be there for him as well.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself:

I am an 18 year old girl just on the brink of completing highschool, heading to the scary world of university and living alone in a mere two months. I will be studying phsycology and maybe one day I can specialize a little more in human sexual relations. When you think typical teenage girl...that's me. I have a group of girlfriends I am always with, I love clothing, I'm attached to my phone, I like to party, dance and I talk...a lot. Beyond that, I have almost a hidden love for spoken word poetry and when I'm not trying to write it..I'm listening to it. I listen to rap, country and a lot of pop-punk. Concert-going is one of my fsvourite hobbies (when my budget has some room) and in the summer I spend all day outside turning from white as snow to very very dark. Oh and I have a kitty cat who I love! Finally, I have a boyfriend. We have been together for just over 1.5 years and he is my best friend. If this poses as a problem to you then you're in the wrong place.

Why submission?
Ever since I can remember I have wanted to please. As I child I would play "princess and slave" and I would always be the slave. As I got older I had bath time fantasies about an older man telling me to do humiliating things. But it wasn't until around the age of 12 when I found the internet that I started to understand. Fast forward 6 years and submission has become a huge part of my life. In the last maybe year and a half I realized the comfort of care when it comes to these relationships. I have found it to be a safety net during a huge time of change in my life. I love the affection and love dominants and submissive can have for one another. Its a part of me, deeply.

What do I want in a Dom?
I want almost a hybrid between a hard strict master and a caring Daddy-dom. Because sometimes I feel little. Though its usually a release of feeling sad sometimes I need to sip from my bottle in my onesie for a little bit. I nerd someone who recognizes and understands that behavior. I need someone to set rules and restrictions for me but still recognize and keep in mind my every day life. I need someone to be there for me. If I want to cry, I want them to take care of me. I need someone to love me deep and unconditionally for all my faults. As much as I love to be broken down by my Dom, at the end of the day it is he who builds me up. I also need someone who can be there most of my day (eastern time). I'm a very needy sub and even if we're not playing I want to talk. I want to be almost 24/7 with you. This leads me to you as a person. I want someone who knows how to talk. I want a man of intelligence and a man that has things to say. I want you to be able to carry conversation well and really click with me. I want to be your friend. I am also looking for an online relationship but using a phone texting app. Must participate in "after-care".

Orgasm control/denial, humiliation, degradation, spanking, wax play, masturbation, under garment control, nipple clamps, age play, pet play, body writing, ice, toothpaste, pee play

*I can not stress the importance of me having a dominant deeply into humiliation and degrading me. I want to be made fun of for my body and mind. I want you to mess with my mind so hard I need to be put back together at the end of a session. I mean do your worse. I like fear and feeling disgusted with myself. Its just the way I am. However, this does not mean I don't want to be valued as a person

Dislikes:
Large anal insterstions and pussy stretching
Limits:
Permenant, illegal, blood, scat, family and friends or anything in open public

Past experience:
Sadly, in the last month I had to end things with a man i called " Daddy ". Although it was online we had many plans to potentially meet one day. He did everything I wanted. But it tore me up to the point of crying everyday when he didn't have the time to care for me. Evenings and weekends he wasn't available and it really hurt me. Him and I were together for over 6 months and still occasionally talk. But it wasn't healthy for me anymore. Its in my bones to rely on someone. I've never been so utterly obidient and I need to find that again.

If I have interested you...
Please send me a PM and I will tell you an alternate way to contact me. Thank you every much. I look forward to reading responses and potentially finding my new daddy/Dom.

• Kinks:
Listed above

• Experience:
Listed above

• Limits:
Listed above

Jdevil669

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2015
Hello my dear, I am very interested in what you've written, ease get back to me.

Master Jack

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Hi i see your looking for a daddy Dom. Im really interested give me a message or kik at wkjk i have years of experience

JackDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 22, 2015
Very interested in talking with you about what you need out of a relationship like this. Please kik me at JackDaddy96 to talk further.

Featured Threads

New Personals