ramsies11

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 5, 2008
hey!ive heard that i could make a spanking machine but i dont know how to make one!ive also seen 1 on the internet but all my cash goes into collage and other that i really need.so umm got any idea's for a home-made 1?:confused:

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
The most simple would be a rotary device fitted with a belt or flogger.

One idea would be a desktop fan HOWEVER these spin very fast and are therefore very powerful, so i would only suggest using this with a very light flogging device. Not only that but they arent designed to be under a load like spinning a flogger, so experiment first before committing.

I would imagine its possible to use a resistor, perhaps a variable one, to decrease the amount of electricity going to the fan and therefore slow it down.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Wow, a spanking machine :eek: Good luck with your project, I hope you will create something remarkable :D

farmerdoug

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 21, 2008
Michigan
i have been working on a low cost homemade spanker for a long time..if i ever get it perfected, i will gladlly post and share the plans!!! i am totally open to any ideas...
doug

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Ooh that would be wonderful. ..I like the idea of manipulating something to attach to a fan. So many different things to try ... this upcoming weekend is looking brighter and brighter to this boring little girl from AZ.

This is the exact reason I come to this site you guys have so many damn good ideas.

Beatrice

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2008
Simplyme, let us know how did it go, as I am very curious about this idea.

deeperblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
looks like fun.

But spanking is not only about just hitting hard. The teasing, massaging and the variation in the strokes is it what makes it really kinky. And don't forget the grip of a hand in her hair, forcing here to stay in position...
I prefer to give a good old fashioned over the knee spanking with my bare hand. :)

Last edited:

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
i would love to get my hands on a spanking machine. since spanking is a major turn on for me then-- well you get the idea

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I'm mechanically minded, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around the mechanisms involved for such a project. Good luck, show us pictures if you get if figured out!

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
Spanking machines are hot! Great for DIY Could you not add attachments onto a fan or motor etc.

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
I would love a spanking machine. I have actually tried to make one a couple times in the past. I failed miserably, lol.

aussieslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2009
Brisbane <3
I would love to own a spanking machine, However i take great pleasure in the gentle touches that happen aswell as the pain

Keorie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2009
I made it. And it works perfectly
The secret is in the rotating device you use and the kind of spanking/whipping instrument.
First - the rotating device should have adjustable speed and be powerful enough to handle with sometimes heavy object.
I used the amateur hand drilling machine with the potentiometer and fastened it horizontally to the edge of the table.
Second - the coupling between the machine and the whip. This is the round rubber plate with the bolt in the middle(you can buy it with the machine). I made two holes in it and used some threaded bolts to fasten the whipping instrument.
Three - the whip iteself. Because I prefer the strong impresions, the whip I made looks really severe, although when used with the machine its rather harmless. It leaves nice marks anyway.
The whip is made from three pieces of rubber hose. First, the thickest, about 40 cm long, serves as a handle and is pinned to the whipping machine. Second piece of rubber, about 16 mm wide and 100 cm long is partly inserted and glued into the "handle". The 20 cm piece of flexible plastic is insterted and glued where the hoses overlap.
The third hose, 10 mm thick and 30 cm long is inserted and glued into the middle hose.
Alltogether it gives you 1,50m long, pretty heavy whip.
When its fastened to the slowly rotating drilling machine it hits with the reasonable power, getting the velocity at the end of the downwards move.
You can adjust the speed and the power simply by potentiometer on the drilling machine.
I sometimes use some some special resistor device which enables you to adjust the velocity even if you are immobilized on the bed or bench.
Perhaps I make some photo and send it here.

dared 2 perfection

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 7, 2009
i think a picture would really help me visualise this machine as the description alone (despite it being very indepth and detailed) isn't really helping me create a complete image.
so if you could attach a pic i'll be thanking you :D

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
i think a picture would really help me visualise this machine as the description alone (despite it being very indepth and detailed) isn't really helping me create a complete image.
so if you could attach a pic i'll be thanking you :D

I'm with you on that one.

I need both, picture and the details in words.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
would make punishment training fun, where's me damm wallet!! stupid real life cash flow :(

dettale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2010
looks like fun.

But spanking is not only about just hitting hard. The teasing, massaging and the variation in the strokes is it what makes it really kinky.

but what if you are just looking to use it as a form of punishment. for instance strap a girl in, turn it on, and come back 2 hours later. after that is when you administer it by hand.

Featured Threads

New Personals