Peach12091999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2021
Hello. I am needing starting to explore some kinks and the one that I am currently enjoying to look into is spanking (nipples and pussy). I enjoy it because it's painful which is something I am wrapping my head around. Please tell me how many times I should Spank myself, where, in what positions etc. I don't have things other than a ruler, hanger, hairbrush. What is most painful for me is using my hands.
Anyways, I have been terrible with my academics lately, procastinating all the time and then staying up till insane hours (it's 4am right now) playing on kinktalk/fl etc. I just think I need a punishment don't you?
Edit: I forgot to mention I have wooden clothespins that for whatever reason have a really sharp bite. After I put them on my nipples, I can usually feel some sort of pain for days

Reactions: Gem84

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Punishments are supposed to be something that deters the repeat of the infraction committed. You enjoy spankings so asking for those based on bad behavior is asking for a reward.

A real punishment would be to have you lay out all your spanking toys and think about all the random blathered off tasks that will come here shortly (as there are usually tons of half assed responses to things like this). And then have you not complete any of them. zero spanks, none whatsoever, anywhere. Knowing that if you behave and show that you can act right then maybe people could give you spanking related tasks as a job well done in avoiding the bad behavior you wish to change from.

Also random side note... your profile says you're in New York and its 4am at the time you posted but the time stamp says 543pm. So this makes things a little less credible and sketchy to whether youre being true or not.
Hello. I am needing starting to explore some kinks and the one that I am currently enjoying to look into is spanking (nipples and pussy). I enjoy it because it's painful which is something I am wrapping my head around. Please tell me how many times I should Spank myself, where, in what positions etc. I don't have things other than a ruler, hanger, hairbrush. What is most painful for me is using my hands.
Anyways, I have been terrible with my academics lately, procastinating all the time and then staying up till insane hours (it's 4am right now) playing on kinktalk/fl etc. I just think I need a punishment don't you?
Edit: I forgot to mention I have wooden clothespins that for whatever reason have a really sharp bite. After I put them on my nipples, I can usually feel some sort of pain for days

Featured Threads

New Personals