Straight Guy exhibitionist seeks voyeur

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
32 m

Hi, I'm exhibitionist I think but I'm super nervous about this. If you'd like to try, what's in it for you includes pics and videos with my face. Looking for encouragement to go all the way.

I've been browsing for a little while, so have seen what the environment looks like out there. It's hard to find girls with a voyeuristic kink and I don't send unsolicited pictures. Most girls seem to be men, or they want me to pay them.

So -- I am not looking to buy your pictures, nor send gift cards, or sign up on any websites anything like that at all. I will block you. I will require a pic of you holding up some fingers, or doing something specific so I know it's you.

My limits are blood scat family permanent illegal financial and bi. My kinks are your kinks. If you don't care about me, that's fine. But more than that I prefer that you are yourself and honest about who you are and what you want.

If you are interested please DM and I'll give you my kik. That step is really painless, ask for it and I'll give it to you. I'm more interested in finding out more about you on the messenger.

There will be a interview process.

Featured Threads

New Personals