straight woman looking for mistress

nervous lisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2015
I I'm looking for people's thoughts on this

I am Lisa I'm a 52 years old school teacher from Sheffield UK, I am and always have Been straight in fact I've been married for nearly 30 years but lately I have been fantasizing about being a slave to a female Dom. It has now got to the point where I am really thinking about seeing one. I have never done anything like this save from my husband tying me up a few time when we were younger.

What I want your thoughts on is

Do meney older straight women think this way because I don't seem intrested in serving a male Dom buy I'm other wise unatracted to women

Would a mistress be intrested in being served by an over wate 52 year old woman

What would I say to my husband if he finds out (marks ect)

What if I know them (God forbid if it were an ex pupil)

Thanks
Lisa

TheSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 23, 2015
I am a switch..

I was a sub.. But I have enough experience to be a Dom..
Mistress..
My kik : momo_thesubmissive

nervous lisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2015
Sorry I should have said I am not looking for anyone on hear I will be serving a pro Dom at least in the first instance

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi this is an interesting question so here are my thoughts,

Do many older straight women feel like you do? Very hard to say but its does seem that as women get older they perhaps want to try things they haven't before which is why some end up looking into kink in general. Perhaps for you having always been straight curiosity has caught up with you and it could well be true with others. Ultimately it doesn't matter, you feel this way so that's all there is to it!

You mention later that you want to see a pro Domme, they will not care one bit about your age or experience level and will almost certainly be discrete in the unlikely event they do know you from earlier in life.

I would recommend you do not try to keep this from your husband, things always seem to come out and it is going to be a lot easier and fairer if you let him know how you feel. Trying to explain marks latter will be very difficult especially if you enjoy yourself and want to keep going back for more.

Hopefully your marriage is mature enough that he will see this isn't a threat to him just something you need to explore.

nervous lisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2015
I'm doing it

Hi I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who replayed to me you were helpful

I can say I have taken the plunge and made a booking to serve a gorges mistress in her 20's, so at 5 pm on Friday my dumpy, wobley size 20 frame will be naked infront of my new mistress waiting to be humiliated, degraded and tortured and it's made me so excited

She has said that she will be gental (but not to genital her words not mine) as it's my first time she has also said that there are 3 things she will be doing to me as she expects this from all her slaves

1I will be forced to lick and service her pussy
2 she will be taking my anal cherry with a strap on
3 I will be expected to drink her pee direct from her pussy

I have to admit that this shocked me a bit as I have never been with a woman and never licked pussy be for I have never even let my husband take me up the ads be for but it was the last one I never though I would agree to such a thing as drinking someone's pee but as I read it I have to admit it made me wet thinking about it

I'm now off to shave my fanny for the first time ever as apparently pubic hair is her pet hate I wonder what my hubby with think of that I better think of an excuse for it

I will post again after I've been and let you all know how it went

Featured Threads

New Personals