Strange (stupid) Blackmail Request

bm_uegr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2022
I am looking for someone who doesn"t want to dominate me herself/himself but instead gives me to someone else.

- After (hopefuly) getting 3-4 replies I chose someone to decide my fate.
- I'll expose myself and put myself completely at the mercy of my "owner" without a way out (picture of ID card, naked picture with face shown, email adress of my boss) right from the start.
- The coming days you ask me about my hopes for a scenario like that, my kinks, my fears, my experiences and my motivation.
- Once you know enough you hand everything you have on me to my new owner. This may be someone you know or find through a thread.
- After everything is done your active role is over. It's completely up to you whether you want to stay in contact with me or my new owner to see how things progress.

I know that it surely isn't smart (most likely not even sane) to put myself at the mercy of two different people I barely know. Even more as I am soneone who easily gets aroused fantasizing about blackmail and fetishes but finds it to humiliating to act on those fantasies (well, I guess that would change).
Have a nice weekend.

PS
Basic info:
Male, 44 years old from Germany

Zeher._

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2022
I am looking for someone who doesn"t want to dominate me herself/himself but instead gives me to someone else.

- After (hopefuly) getting 3-4 replies I chose someone to decide my fate.
- I'll expose myself and put myself completely at the mercy of my "owner" without a way out (picture of ID card, naked picture with face shown, email adress of my boss) right from the start.
- The coming days you ask me about my hopes for a scenario like that, my kinks, my fears, my experiences and my motivation.
- Once you know enough you hand everything you have on me to my new owner. This may be someone you know or find through a thread.
- After everything is done your active role is over. It's completely up to you whether you want to stay in contact with me or my new owner to see how things progress.

I know that it surely isn't smart (most likely not even sane) to put myself at the mercy of two different people I barely know. Even more as I am soneone who easily gets aroused fantasizing about blackmail and fetishes but finds it to humiliating to act on those fantasies (well, I guess that would change).
Have a nice weekend.

PS
Basic info:
Male, 44 years old from Germany
Me too please
I’m a faggot slave
Snap user : Zeher_1611

Mistress-Lisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2022
Great idea.
Expose yourself to me and I will find a mistress/master for you.
Pm me.

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
two months have passed, tell me about your life in blackmail

Featured Threads

New Personals