Stretch my openings

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hey there. In my earlier thread, which was, "Wanted : more pain in less effort", I was given a task to make knots in a rope and push it deep inside my anus. But, my anus is so small that I can barely push it inside.
So, that's why, I need some ideas to spread both of my openings.
Therefore, if there is anyone who has some ideas for stretching my small pussy and anus, then they are requested to Share their ideas on this forum.
Again, I have no toys. I just have household materials.
Please please please please help me stretch my openings.

jojje

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2014
scandinavia
Get a cucumber, large zucchini and some different sized carrots. The cucumber is the goal for your ass, the zucchini for your pussy. The carrots are the tools for stretching your holes enough until you can fit the zucchini and the cucumber

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
For stretching to be successful it needs to happen steadily over a reasonable period of time. I compiled a guide to stretching a couple of years back, you can find it here.

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
For stretching to be successful it needs to happen steadily over a reasonable period of time. I compiled a guide to stretching a couple of years back, you can find it here.

Cant stress how important docs advice is.

Anally is easy to tear soft tissue and cause major bleeding and injury when it is rushed. Short version anal advice on my end is: lots of lube, frequent lube application, start smaller than you think you need to, work up slowly in length of time filled, then gradually increase size while reducing the time filled again. trust your body if it hurts too bad, cramps, pains, burns. stop and assess the situation.

With the veggie suggestion for anal. Careful as carrots and cucumbers have no give like a penis or fingers. this can go too deep and cause issues at the second sphincter muscle. Some types of Cucumbers have sharp bumps on outside. Wash everything and possibly use condom. Dont go from anal to vaginal with the same item without cleaning it you can get a nasty infection.

If you use house hold objects be sure there are no pointed edges or sharp seams from like a molding process. A popular choice among household items is hairbrush or makeup brush handles, small plastic bottles or thin can like items such as body spray. Try it on you tongue if you feel sharpness it needs to be sanded first or just left out of the toy mix.

Last warning for both holes is dont use somthing small enough to lose up there. A friend of mine had to have one of those EVO lip balm balls removed from her vagina in the ER cuz after two days she couldnt get it unstuck.

Featured Threads

New Personals