Stretching rings of muscle or something else in her big pussy. Anyone know what it is?

RepeatEither6019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2022
In 2015 we started using cock sleeves and I noticed my then 45 year wifes slightly loose pussy started staying open. This led me to to stretch her perineum downwards and over the next year or so I was easily able to put 4 fingers of each hand in her and pull them open. Now 7 years later (52) she is permanently loose, always wet and we still stretch her.

Anyone else into this and have experience in it?

We have discovered a few new things due to her being so loose.

1-She loves me rubbing and her cervix or even slightly grabbing it.

2-She cums from me very firmly pulling her pussy open wide downwards towards her ass .

3-She cums from me grabbing what feels like several rings of muscle maybe at 2-5-8-12 cm deep.

4-In spoons i can fuck her to bits with a 10.5x8" cock sleeve, but in other positions she can only take 9".

5-She is always wet and loose.

I have found information about stimulation of the cervix and the perenial sponge but I cannot find anything about the rings. Anyone know anything about this?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The vagina is lined with a type of peristaltic muscle, they are comprised of bands just as you describe. They work in a similar way to sections of your gut in that they move things through them by rhythmically contracting in sequence. This action assists during child birth and for the most part they don't do much else. They also only act in one direction, so you can contract them or relax, there is no "opening" action.

It's possible for women to contract these muscles but doing it with controlled finesse takes practice and most of the time most women can simply squeeze them more or less evenly.
The issue with stretching these is that they are designed with a lot of stretch built in, and so tend to regain their resting state. That said if you stretch them often and leave them in the stretched state, i.e. leave something in there, for hours at a time they will eventually assume a more open resting state.
If you want to try this just be sure to clean whatever you use really well each and every time. Don't expect to see quick results, it could take months before the muscle assumes a more open state.

Last edited:

RepeatEither6019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2022
Thank you, that is very clear. I am a happy man to say that we have already stretched her out by being patient and gentle, but firm. My hands are always clean and the toys also.

Back in 2016/2017 (she was 46) it took about a year of 4-5 sessions a week of pulling her open with 4 fingers of each hand for 20-45 minutes while watching TV. At the start I would pull one and up and one down, then I discovered the bands further in and that if I pulled hard on them, I could feel them loosen and she would orgasm. She got so big I could even twist my hands to the sides and pull on the bands left and right. My guess is I could access about 5 bands, I must check it out this weekend. While fucking I always put in my hand and pull her open so this has maintained her looseness. We also used cock sleeves a lot going bigger and bigger stopping at a 3,7” thickness. There have been a few times where we had no sex for about 4 weeks and I was amazed that she remained loose, so my guess is that it is permanent.

Our sex life is much more fun, regular and with more orgasms since we started this. She's not huge (no double fisting) but she is always very loose and wet. With no warm-up at all, I lube the four fingers of each hand, push one in from above her clit up to the thumb, push the other in from under her ass up the thumb and then I start pulling, stroking and twisting. With no warm-up I can slide a lubed up 2.75" thick cock sleeve into her, that feels for her now how a normal dick used to feel. To fuck it is always my dick plus at least 4 fingers.

She has also increased in her capacity to take length and especially in spoons. She said she had a 10,5” ex and that it was difficult and when we started with 8” sleeves she struggled. After about a year or two of bigger sleeves I was able to pound her to bits with a 10,5”x8” mostly in spoons but now and again in missionary or doggy. My guess is that it must be going up to her posterior fornix. She goes crazy from it.

Do you know if she would tighten up after several months of no stretching?

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thank you, that is very clear. I am a happy man to say that we have already stretched her out by being patient and gentle, but firm. My hands are always clean and the toys also.

Back in 2016/2017 (she was 46) it took about a year of 4-5 sessions a week of pulling her open with 4 fingers of each hand for 20-45 minutes while watching TV. At the start I would pull one and up and one down, then I discovered the bands further in and that if I pulled hard on them, I could feel them loosen and she would orgasm. She got so big I could even twist my hands to the sides and pull on the bands left and right. My guess is I could access about 5 bands, I must check it out this weekend. While fucking I always put in my hand and pull her open so this has maintained her looseness. We also used cock sleeves a lot going bigger and bigger stopping at a 3,7” thickness. There have been a few times where we had no sex for about 4 weeks and I was amazed that she remained loose, so my guess is that it is permanent.

Our sex life is much more fun, regular and with more orgasms since we started this. She's not huge (no double fisting) but she is always very loose and wet. With no warm-up at all, I lube the four fingers of each hand, push one in from above her clit up to the thumb, push the other in from under her ass up the thumb and then I start pulling, stroking and twisting. With no warm-up I can slide a lubed up 2.75" thick cock sleeve into her, that feels for her now how a normal dick used to feel. To fuck it is always my dick plus at least 4 fingers.

She has also increased in her capacity to take length and especially in spoons. She said she had a 10,5” ex and that it was difficult and when we started with 8” sleeves she struggled. After about a year or two of bigger sleeves I was able to pound her to bits with a 10,5”x8” mostly in spoons but now and again in missionary or doggy. My guess is that it must be going up to her posterior fornix. She goes crazy from it.

Do you know if she would tighten up after several months of no stretching?
I'd say no. Regaining the original form at this stage is really unlikely in that sort of time frame if at all. As we get older the ability to regain earlier form is diminished simply due to slower cellular replacement.

I meant to address the positional stuff in my last post and forgot, you would likely find any position where her head is on a downward angle will shift all the internals upwards which makes more room. What's happening most of the time is the uterus is falling downward and lots of other internal organs follow it so anything that lets gravity change that is to your advantage. I'm not sure how agile she is but shoulders on the floor, bum on the bed can really move things around!

Posterior is the back of the cervix, anterior fornix is at the front Both seem to hold magic powers for some gals but often it's hard to tell which side of the cervix you're hitting unless you can see it, lol..

RepeatEither6019

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 6, 2022
I'd say no. Regaining the original form at this stage is really unlikely in that sort of time frame if at all. As we get older the ability to regain earlier form is diminished simply due to slower cellular replacement.

I meant to address the positional stuff in my last post and forgot, you would likely find any position where her head is on a downward angle will shift all the internals upwards which makes more room. What's happening most of the time is the uterus is falling downward and lots of other internal organs follow it so anything that lets gravity change that is to your advantage. I'm not sure how agile she is but shoulders on the floor, bum on the bed can really move things around!

Posterior is the back of the cervix, anterior fornix is at the front Both seem to hold magic powers for some gals but often it's hard to tell which side of the cervix you're hitting unless you can see it, lol..
Are you a gynecologist or just have done a lot of research? This is amazing info. There used to be fistforum which was a treasure of very valuable stretching knowledge.
Yeah, it was my guess also that we have ruined her for normal sex (we both love it). I would love to see and average guys shock when he would enter her. I've told her jokingly that she should fuck her gigantic ex, that she would love it now, and he could pound her to bits. The fanatsy is enough though.
Wow, that position sounds amazing. I will first try it with her hips propped up on several cushions and gradually increase the angle.
In spoons (and doggy) it's for sure the posterior fornix. I can feel the sleeve hitting her cervix at about 8" (which she loves) and then if I angle towards her spine the full 10.5" slips in and she goes nuts. Before she was loose I used to feel this in doggy with my own dick (7" used be just enough). The sleeves are amazing to stimulate different parts of her big pussy. In other positions I stimulate her cervix or angle up tp her belly and it slips into her anterior.
She also loves me playing around with her cervix gently, I grab it and can even move it around a bit. Man, tight pussies miss out on so much haha.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lol, I'm a biologist and enthusiastic amateur gynecologist. Years and years of experimenting and then researching stuff has given me quite a bit of insight.

Featured Threads

New Personals