Strict and controlling Master looking for a TPE slave girl.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Hard sexual abuse, humiliation, pain, controlling, TPE

mr4sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2022
I'm a 40 years old Master from the Netherlands. Experienced, strict, controlling and a little bit of a sadist. I prefer to control each part of your life, but wil always respect your limits. I like hard sexual abuse, humiliation, pain and controlling.

I'm looking for a open minded female slave 18-30 years old. It's no problem if you don't have any experience, but you have to be very openminded.
If you live in or near the Netherlands meeting each other and play in real life is possible too.

I prefer to communicate at snapchat. You can add me at mr4sub

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm a 40 years old Master from the Netherlands. Experienced, strict, controlling and a little bit of a sadist. I prefer to control each part of your life, but wil always respect your limits. I like hard sexual abuse, humiliation, pain and controlling.

I'm looking for a open minded female slave 18-30 years old. It's no problem if you don't have any experience, but you have to be very openminded.
If you live in or near the Netherlands meeting each other and play in real life is possible too.

I prefer to communicate at snapchat. You can add me at mr4sub
The fact that you’d call it “sexual abuse” sort of casts doubt on the experience level. Maybe it’s a translation thing? Idk but it reads pretty bad that way.

mr4sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2022
It doesn't have anything to do with experience level. A unexperienced slave I will use different then a experienced slave and still respect limits. And my experience is that there are slaves, even unexperienced, who like it. It's more a humiliation thing to call it that way

Featured Threads

New Personals