Strict and controlling Master seeking a slave for a long term 24/7 M/s dynamic with a focus on; control, rules, humiliation and pain (online)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Slavery, control, humiliation, degradation, pain, torture, abuse, lifestyle, 24/7 slavery
Experience
4 years as a master both online and off

TheGrandInquisitor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 1, 2019
All About Me!
So my name is Griffin as you may have guessed or that's what most people call me (but if all goes well maybe you can call me something else haha :) ). I am due to start my final year of university in the United Kingdom. I am studying to hopefully go into education and become a teacher.
Outside of kink I enjoy typically geek related things like video games, comics anime and tabletop games. I am also an avid reader and do enjoy falling asleep listening to audiobooks. My current favourite is Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology. I'd be happy to talk more about my favorite books with any potential slave that decides to drop me a pm. In terms of games I am pretty much into any game genre bar sports games. I have nothing against them they are just not my cup of tea.
Kinks and What I am looking for
So in this part of the ad I will go over my kinks and go into detail about what I am looking for from a dynamic. So below I am going to list some of my biggest kinks, this list is by no mean extensive so if you see somethings that you love but are not listed please do mention them in your initial pm, I am open to trying all things at least once.
The kinks:
  • Pain. I love causing all forms, from light pain, to more heavy impact pain. It all depends on what you are comfortable with
  • Humiliation. I love love love name calling. Of course this would all be done in a consensual manner and we'd discuss anythings that could be triggers or are things that you are just not comfortable with.
  • Degradation. Things that make you feel more like an object or possession rather than a person. Things that make you feel less than a person. I really love this and kind of enjoy light dehumanisation.
  • Body Writing. This ties into both humiliation and degradation. Turning your body into a canvas filled with lots and lots of nasty names and phrases to show you that you belong to another.
  • Wax play. Kinda ties into pain, but if you combine it with ice it can produce some pretty interesting sensations
  • Rituals. Just various things to help remind you of your place in the dynamic etc.
  • Control. The dream is a full scale TPE (total power exchange) this would be stupid to dive straight into. This would be something that would be worked towards. This is something we can discuss over pm and find out what we would be both be comfortable with.
Now as the title stated I am looking for a 24/7 M/s dynamic. Now I do realise that there are times where high protocols and various other things are not going to be feasible to maintain, school and work for example would be times where the dynamic would need to be shifted or altered. So for this I want to discuss in depth the expectations and reality of both of our schedules and lifestyles in regards to a 24/7 dynamic. This may mean that when at work or school, some elements of the dynamic are halted or suspended or maybe some areas are more enforced than others. what it boils down to is the key component of any kink based dynamic, communication. If we both communicate with one another beforehand about these things we can forge a long lasting and rewarding dynamic for us both one that feel natural to sustain and not forced or stale.
So I think that covers most things and I am sure anything I missed can be covered in pms. I pray that this ad reached someone that shares the ideas I have and feels like they would enjoy what I have described. Should you decide to do me the privilege of pming me or alternatively message me on kik at TheBritishMaster1 I ask that you follow a set of criteria please do:
  • Provide a brief introduction of yourself from name to age and location and anything you feel comfortable telling me
  • Why you wish to create a M/s dynamic, what appeals to you about it over other dynamics
  • Why you replied to my ad? what stood out about that made you want to talk more with me?
  • Any burning questions you have for me
So guess the only thing left to say is thanks for reading and that I cannot wait to meet some people

Ajju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 30, 2019
All About Me!
So my name is Griffin as you may have guessed or that's what most people call me (but if all goes well maybe you can call me something else haha :) ). I am due to start my final year of university in the United Kingdom. I am studying to hopefully go into education and become a teacher.
Outside of kink I enjoy typically geek related things like video games, comics anime and tabletop games. I am also an avid reader and do enjoy falling asleep listening to audiobooks. My current favourite is Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology. I'd be happy to talk more about my favorite books with any potential slave that decides to drop me a pm. In terms of games I am pretty much into any game genre bar sports games. I have nothing against them they are just not my cup of tea.
Kinks and What I am looking for
So in this part of the ad I will go over my kinks and go into detail about what I am looking for from a dynamic. So below I am going to list some of my biggest kinks, this list is by no mean extensive so if you see somethings that you love but are not listed please do mention them in your initial pm, I am open to trying all things at least once.
The kinks:
  • Pain. I love causing all forms, from light pain, to more heavy impact pain. It all depends on what you are comfortable with
  • Humiliation. I love love love name calling. Of course this would all be done in a consensual manner and we'd discuss anythings that could be triggers or are things that you are just not comfortable with.
  • Degradation. Things that make you feel more like an object or possession rather than a person. Things that make you feel less than a person. I really love this and kind of enjoy light dehumanisation.
  • Body Writing. This ties into both humiliation and degradation. Turning your body into a canvas filled with lots and lots of nasty names and phrases to show you that you belong to another.
  • Wax play. Kinda ties into pain, but if you combine it with ice it can produce some pretty interesting sensations
  • Rituals. Just various things to help remind you of your place in the dynamic etc.
  • Control. The dream is a full scale TPE (total power exchange) this would be stupid to dive straight into. This would be something that would be worked towards. This is something we can discuss over pm and find out what we would be both be comfortable with.
Now as the title stated I am looking for a 24/7 M/s dynamic. Now I do realise that there are times where high protocols and various other things are not going to be feasible to maintain, school and work for example would be times where the dynamic would need to be shifted or altered. So for this I want to discuss in depth the expectations and reality of both of our schedules and lifestyles in regards to a 24/7 dynamic. This may mean that when at work or school, some elements of the dynamic are halted or suspended or maybe some areas are more enforced than others. what it boils down to is the key component of any kink based dynamic, communication. If we both communicate with one another beforehand about these things we can forge a long lasting and rewarding dynamic for us both one that feel natural to sustain and not forced or stale.
So I think that covers most things and I am sure anything I missed can be covered in pms. I pray that this ad reached someone that shares the ideas I have and feels like they would enjoy what I have described. Should you decide to do me the privilege of pming me or alternatively message me on kik at TheBritishMaster1 I ask that you follow a set of criteria please do:
  • Provide a brief introduction of yourself from name to age and location and anything you feel comfortable telling me
  • Why you wish to create a M/s dynamic, what appeals to you about it over other dynamics
  • Why you replied to my ad? what stood out about that made you want to talk more with me?
  • Any burning questions you have for me
So guess the only thing left to say is thanks for reading and that I cannot wait to meet some people
Hello master can i be your slave my kik:ajju5673

Featured Threads

New Personals