DD4YngSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 4, 2019
Hello little ones, I hope you're having a glittery day : )

I could make a list of all the things I would like to find in a little, or the "style" of relationship I prefer, but in my experience, checking off a list is not what makes a relationship beautiful and happy. It's so much more important, the way that we make one another feel. If that is right, then we can create our own unique relationship that is perfect and unique just for the two of us.

I believe that in a good ddlg relationship, we feel at home with each other. You feel safe to be a little one, and express yourself in any way that feels right to you, and never have to worry that I will judge you or be (really) angry at you. You know in the deepest place in your heart that anything I do is because I want you to be happy. You feel safe to always be honest about your feelings and your actions, because daddy loves you exactly the way you are and understands that sometimes you just aren't big enough to know what to do with those big emotions inside. You never feel like you have to do anything that you don't want to make daddy happy, and daddy would never be happy if you did anything for him that made you unhappy.

I'm 45 years old, I go to the gym every day and love outdoor activities and competitive sports. I own a business, so I work a lot, so if you are a super needy little, although I don't mind that at all, just know that I am very busy. But when my work is finished, then all my attention is yours. (I kinda like it if you try and get my attention when I'm working sometimes though ;)

I am highly disciplined, (yet gentle), experienced and mature and will not put you through the games, heartache, and drama that younger men usually do. I am not jealous, controlling, possessive or demanding. When I set rules, I set them because I have taken the time to get to know my little and figure out not what I want from her, not to turn her into what I want, but who she wants to be and what she wants from herself. My little is a special flower and I want to nurture her to grow freely to be whoever she is without any judgement from me. I believe that nothing is more essential in a relationship than honesty, and sensitivity to my partner's needs.

To be completely honest, I've seen a lot of sadness in life and I don't smile very much for myself anymore. The only true joy for me is when my little one is happy. I don't really care what we are doing as long as we are together. To me, watching you bouncing and hopping around because you are so excited and happy is the meaning of life. I love nothing more than shopping online for cute little things, and it's almost impossible for me to pass by a store with pretty little dresses or skirts without buying something. I love watching cartoons or reading books together, going to the zoo or aquarium or having a picnic, playing in the water at the beach or the pool, flying kites, going for walks in the park, and anything else that my small one loves, but by far my favorite is when I can give my little a special experience, doing something or going somewhere which she has never experienced before, and sharing the incredible joys wonders and beauty the world has to offer us together.

Life is meant to be fun and exciting and full of adventures, and my little one is my inspiration to live a life like that. Left alone, I work too hard, don't smile enough, and rarely truly have fun. All you need to do to inspire me and melt my heart is be your sweet little self. If you think you might want to be that inspiration and live a life like that together, just say hi.

I don't mind if you are new, don't feel shy or nervous, I encourage you to reach out nonetheless.

If you are interested then message me with your details on Kik : DD4YngSub

Featured Threads

New Personals