Strip Interview

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
Another post from getdare which seems to be missing on here. Basically it goes as follows

1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.

2. I’ll email/PM you a list of 13, increasingly revealing question. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!

3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed physically as well.

4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.

5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

If interested in giving it a go send a PM.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I would be interested in doing an interview (may be Friday or Monday before I'm home alone)

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
could be interesting.
or could be the hell

ok... give it a try
waitiogn for the questions

jcuck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2023
Another post from getdare which seems to be missing on here. Basically it goes as follows

1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.

2. I’ll email/PM you a list of 13, increasingly revealing question. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!

3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed physically as well.

4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.

5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

If interested in giving it a go send a PM.
I would like to be interviewed please. My email is [email protected].

Featured Threads

New Personals