Strip interview

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
Another post from getdare which seems to be missing on here. Basically it goes as follows

1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.

2. I’ll email/PM you a list of 13, increasingly revealing question. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!

3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed physically as well.

4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.

5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

If interested in giving it a go send a PM.

sissifuktoi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2022
San Francisco
fetlife.com
Another post from getdare which seems to be missing on here. Basically it goes as follows

1. Post on this thread that you’re ready for your interview. If possible, also include an email address where I can contact you.

2. I’ll email/PM you a list of 13, increasingly revealing question. Some involve stats and info about you, some involve your sexual history, and some involve your naughtiest fantasies. Each question gets increasingly personal and revealing, so get ready to feel humiliated!

3. Film yourself answering the interview questions one-by-one. After you answer each question, you need to take off an article of clothing on camera. Thus, as you answer more and more personal questions, you’ll slowly be exposed physically as well.

4. Once you are fully naked, you must begin masturbating as you continue answering questions.

5. After all of the questions have been completely answered, you must orgasm on video!

If interested in giving it a go send a PM.
I am ready for an interview. My email is [email protected]

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
sounds like a potentially very kinky dare. ok , i am up for it. i have sent my email in dm. Regards

juserman79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2024
Any chance you would be open to doing it via zoom or other messenger instead of recorded video? All other rules seem fine

Reactions: sissifuktoi

Featured Threads

New Personals