Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Mild pain, humiliation, bondage, edging and orgasm control, semi-public
Limits
Knives/weapons, blood
Experience
For some twisted reason, I stumbled into the community when I was way too young (I’m really not the smartest at life choices), so I would say I do have quite a fair bit of experience in stuff. Do ask me more if youd

brighter_shades

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2021
It has been quite a while since I last set foot in the realm of kinks, but decided that being back here could be a positive addition to my life.
I’m currently looking for something online and casual.

Reactions: IndyRugby

MG39

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 27, 2021
Hi there,

Welcome back to this world, Would be good if you could post more about what you are looking for and into and wish to gain from this, then Real Masters who think they have something in common could post their info and connect with you.

Good Luck!

MG

HunterN44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2018
Would love to control you and have some fun, kik is 44huntern44, let me know what kinks you are into and any limits you have

Eric ford95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2021
Hey, I have quite a few apps/websites to make you feel owned. Kik me: Sissy.Slave95

Fai...

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 1, 2020
I’ve pmed you in here, check it and if you are interested we can talk more about our kinks and limits and come up with something

HunterN44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2018
It has been quite a while since I last set foot in the realm of kinks, but decided that being back here could be a positive addition to my life.
kik is 44huntern44 we can talk kinks if interested

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
If you're still looking, inbox me. Let's talk.

Featured Threads

New Personals