Experience
Very little but eager to gain more

Yachiru

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2022
I saw a post about hypnosis using a audio hypnofile called e-mail slave. I'm curious how it exactly works and what it would do with me. However, both my master and I don't have any experience or knowledge about hypnosis so I was hoping I could find some guidance here. I could't find any threads that go into details about hypnosis so I was hoping maybe someone here would be willing to share their expertice and/or a thread with advice and tips or instructions.

My master and I have an online relationship and chat via kik, so we can't use IRL hypnosis techniques so we are looking for audio files or text based hypnosis ( or someone or something that says it doesn't work/exist so we can stop looking.

I hope everything is clear and that some can help me with this.

With love,

Yachiru <3

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Not an expert when it comes to hypnosis as I never really had the time to intensify the subject (although I am using some technics of it while dominating others almost instinctively), but I studied the subject enough to answer the basics

Does hypnosis work? Yes, but not in the way media likes to portrait it. Hypnosis is no mind control, it will not force you to do things you don't want to do or change who you are. It is a technic that tries to use different methods (some work better or worse dependent on the person) to bring you in a state of mind where you are more open to suggestions. How easy you get into that state is different from person to person, the few times people tried to hypnotize me (while I was learning about it) never worked for me. But it is working for others and there maybe a method that would work for me too.

The more indirect the medium is the harder it is btw, so for example while text based can work it is by far the hardest.
Pre made audio files is a bit of luck, as the speed and method is set in this case and it is pure luck if it matches what you need to get into a hypnosis.
Over phone or voice calls is maybe the best option for long distance

If you two have any more direct questions feel free to write me a message

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
I am a qualified clinical hypnotherapist. It bears no relation to the stage hypnosis that you see on tv, where the audience is prescreened and is susceptible to going along with the suggestions made. Nobody can be made to do something they morally object to or fundamentally disagree with. Pretty much anybody can be hypnotised unless under the inflluence of alchohol or drugs or suffering fro some form of psychosis. THere are a number of different techniques to induce the individual. Different individuals respond to different things so during the session you utilise for example some people be more visual so you ask them to see things while others may be more auditory so you ask them to hear things. Hypnosis is in its simplest form getting you into a very relaxed state, you are not asleep or out of control and cannot get locked in, where you subconscious mind is more accessible and receptive to suggestion. The hypnotist really needs to eb able to see the subject, so either face to face or over zoom so that they can establish the level that the subject is in and can monitor them. Simply reading a text script will do nothing for the subject, even telephone call will make it difficult. Its not really something to play around with if you dont have experience as the subject may have a hangover if they areare reorientated correctly. Happy to help if you message me

Reactions: jcuck

New Personals