sub CD in relationship but doesn't know my bdsm interests

Katlux

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2015
My girlfriend is awesome! She knows I crossdress and enjoy being fem, we enjoy strap on play but only once every so often.. I am the top in our relationship but I enjoy bottoming much more. I don't mind giving her what she needs but want to be submissive and enduldge in my desires when I can.
There is this ts women that I once hooked up with that wants to top me again and reconnect but so want to use the opportunity to introduce my girlfriend and make it legit. I want to be with my girlfriend and get topped by this ts women whenever I can! Obviously we have fucked before and I am not sure if that will get brought up and make it all worse in this case. I want to introduce them and then see if there is an interest on my girlfriends part in having this trans women(who is a great person and friend as well) involved in our sex life. I didn't know what to do here but I am hoping it all works for the best and she is cool with it. I can't imagine the alternative and don't want to just cheat on her and keep secrets.. How do you go about fixing a situation like this? Does it make me a bad person to be thinking about this? Basically, how do I tell her I want to suck dick and be fucked but still be with her? How do others do it??

Last edited:

Sir mars

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2014
Advise

Hi slave let me advise & help u in that kik me :sir_mars

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
honesty

Gosh...you have a lot of stuff going on. My advice is be honest and up front. From my own experience I've learnt that the more you keep to yourself the more you end up having to hide. Which just leads to lies on top of lies. Your girlfriend sounds very cool. Tell her how you feel, not in a shy or embarrassed way though. Try to be natural. Human sexuality is techicoloured, there are lots of chocolates in the box. Don't ever be ashamed or embarrassed of what you are, what you want and what you need. Just tell her. If she's important she won't care. If she cares, she's not important. Good luck.

wasatlive123

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2014
I have to admit that I completely agree with marygaye69 on this one.

I hope it all works out in the end for you :)

Featured Threads

New Personals