Sub/Exposed Boy competition kik group

MrDrewSays

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2019
I'm in the beginning stages of working this out, but I'm looking to have a kik group full of willing, non-flakey subs. The idea is I will present them with a pic or vid challenge and they all have to do the best they can. I will put them on twitter and here to have people vote for their favorite, leaving the winner exposed longer.

Possibly doing a bracket like style to make it more a competition.

If you like exposure, or fun creative tasks, leave your kik below
If you do not show face, or if you ask your pictures to be removed immediately after they're posted, please do not leave your kik below at this time.

MrDrewSays

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2019
First round of contenders will be posted in a few hours.
Boys that replied yesterday, it's short notice, but I sent you some messages on kik . If you want to play in this round, try to reply within a few hours

Reactions: nakedladuk

Subboy99

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2019
I'm in the beginning stages of working this out, but I'm looking to have a kik group full of willing, non-flakey subs. The idea is I will present them with a pic or vid challenge and they all have to do the best they can. I will put them on twitter and here to have people vote for their favorite, leaving the winner exposed longer.

Possibly doing a bracket like style to make it more a competition.

If you like exposure, or fun creative tasks, leave your kik below
If you do not show face, or if you ask your pictures to be removed immediately after they're posted, please do not leave your kik below at this time.
Im interested. My Kik is Kalo1099

Featured Threads

New Personals