Sub girl looking for humiliation through chat?

desi.girl.42

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2019
Cal U
I'm a 28 y/o indian girl who is looking for someone to humiliate me!

I have to say right up front that I'm not comfortable sharing up to date photos of me (i.e. ones where you could easily recognize it as me today) with strangers who I have just started talking to. If we chat for a day or two and I know that you are legit and not just trying to get nudes and bail, I'll make up for it by sending as many of the sluttiest pics as you can imagine! But to start, i want to limit it to just talks, dares, old pics, etc.

I am currently enrolled in university, and am I diagnosed nympho, so when you mix that with my kinky streak, I have some crazy dirty shit to confess, and would love to be made to tell it so I can earn my punishment! I am up to try just about anything, and once I get comfortable enough to share my pics, nothing is off the table!

If you are interested, kik me @cfrink20 to learn more!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
be smart about this one people. put the kik name into the search at the top of the page. this kik is linked to multiple profiles here. Ranging from this "28yr old girl" to 18yr old male sissy slaves etc.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
be smart about this one people. put the kik name into the search at the top of the page. this kik is linked to multiple profiles here. Ranging from this "28yr old girl" to 18yr old male sissy slaves etc.

subzzzero coming through with the vip catfishing save! Will still be replies to it im sure

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
master 27 kik navi2294
Hey, since you are new here, maybe take a step back and think before you keep replying with every single post you can find that labels female submissive.

In general speaking, if you click on their username you can see when did the last person was active. For this user it was over a year ago. So the chance being "she" would see this message and reply to you on kik is very thin. Same goes to all the other copy paste post you have done so far. Non of them are active anymore.

Second, under this person's profile it says suspected fake. Admin put it there to warn you if you didn't do your research. In this case, there is even less chance a girl will be replying to you.

Third, copy and pasting same single line with almost to zero info about what yourself in so many different thread in a short period of time, only shows that you are just desperate and horny. That further reduce the chance an actual genuine girl who is willing to get to know you and be your sub to reply to you.

Take your time, read around more. if you are interested, write a nice post or just try to have a decent conversation with the person who is actively online. Then you are on the right track to find the sub you are looking for.

Featured Threads

New Personals