Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Power exchange, control, tasks, rules, cgl, monitoring, orgasm control
Limits
Feminization, blood, scat, public,
Experience
I was in a long term relationship with an ex partner that evolved in to sub/Dom. We were both very inexperienced at the time, and it's been over 5 years.

Ayybby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Aug 3, 2022
I know this post is a bit long, but I want to be clear about what I'm looking for. If you take the time to read through, thank you <3 and if I'm not what you are looking for I wish you the best of luck on your search.

I have this deep itch to have someone else control parts of my life. It's not TPE that I'm looking for. I have a job. I'm poly and enjoy having sex(tho I haven't had a ton as of late). But I still crave something ajacent to TPE. I crave having someone I trust to give control to.

What I'm looking for: A Dominate that has caregiver tendencies. Someone that, with discussion, I can give aspects of my life to. Someone that will establish rules and expectations, and will punish me when I don't stick to the rules. Someone kind, but stern.

Kinks/things I'd like to be controlled by a Dom:

It's important to me that this is not just sexual. In fact I'd rather it started out non sexual. Like a frog in water. I want my submission to start simple and slowly build in a way that is so natural and easy that I don't even realize how lost I am in you until it's already happened.

Specific things I'd like to eventually be controlled(though very open to ideas/what a Dom wants ^-^ these are just ideas)

orgasm control -- my current partner and I are non sexual. So controlling when I'm allowed to masturbate. Having to ask permission to hook up with people. Ext.

Exercise control -- obviously unless you are a personal trainer I don't expect you to be making routines for me... But punishing me if I am not making my body better for you? Def would be here for that

Routine -- bed times, wake times, basic expectations to report such things to a Dom.

Mandatory photos -- I mean. Self explanatory lol

Other things im interested in: rules/tasks(sexual and nonsexual), behavior modification, bathroom control(in small scenes only obv)... Basically anything that pushes me to give control to you, to please you...

I'm also into some light degradation, teasing, edging, and open to trying new kinks/doing things I'm not as into as acts of service.

About me: I'm a 30 y/o transman in the Midwest. I'm fairly fit but a little chub around the belly(and it's something I'm working on) white. 5'4". Generally masc, but def have a soft look about me. I enjoy videogames in my spare time. I work full time as IT support from home. (So I'm available most of the time to chat)

My limits are fairly standard: scat, public stuff, illegal stuff, blood, perm harm, ext....

Less common but still limits: anything to do with feminization/sissification. I'm a man and only want to be referred to as such.

If this sounds interesting to you, let's chat. I'd be more comfortable starting chat here, and if we click, moving over to another app.

New Personals