Sub week - seeking male/female dom(me)s and female subs for a week of online fun

jr_mt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2020
Week three of sub week is here and we're looking for female subs (up to 5, with two filled already), male doms (1 more) and for the first time, female domes (1). We will have three dom(me)s who each set one daily task, each sub must complete all three tasks each day.
All subs are welcome (any age, location, experience level or kinks) - it's a really inclusive, low pressure and fun week and a safe place to try out something new and different. Everything takes place on a private discord server.
There is a full set of rules to keep everyone safe and happy, the main one for subs to be aware of is that a verification picture is a requirement.

For an idea of the sort of tasks that are set, in previous weeks we had:
Body writing, a lot of edging and denial, sharing and discussing fantasies, elastic bands and clothes pegs. One of our previous subs enjoyed it so much she wants to share this message with you:
We are looking for up to 5 female subs, if you're interested, send me a message with: Your age, your timezone and why you want to take part.

We are looking for one male dom and one female domme, if you're interested send me a message with your age, your timezone, an overview of your experience and 3 tasks you would like to set.
Bear in mind the potential experience level of the subs and practical realities of online domination. Short responses with no effort will be ignored, we also want a bit of imagination - there is always a lot of interest from guys, so you have to stand out.

Featured Threads

New Personals