joliekev

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 9, 2022
Hi everyone who wanders here!

- Let me introduce myself first,

I am 22 years old and I live in Hungary and I've always lived there, I am also a uni student who works part time.
I first got into this fetish a few years ago, when I found out being submissive really turns me on, being controlled, humiliated, degraded is just something that flicks me on. Thanks to that i couldn't avoid going back to it time to time, and even tho I've never really lived out this fetish of mine, I always felt the lack of it, someone who really makes me Her submissive, my Mistress, or my Mommy, Goddess.

To be fair I dont care where that person lives or how old is she etc.., I only care about the fact that she does this by joy as well, because I want to be Her joy toy, a toy that she can use for anything, a toy that she can train, experience with, try out things but also respect it, because its Her toy.

- About my body and preferences:

I have a pretty nice body, quite muscular, nice lines.

My kinks are: control, (chastity, orgasm, denial etc), humiliation (forced bi, joi, cei, cross dress), I also like to adopt, so we can train, improve on this.

- My toys: I have quite a few toys, a fake vagina, butt plug, 2 panties, a school girl outfit, a dildo (even tho anal is hard for me), and a chastity.

----------------------------------------------------

If you feel like this was interesting to you then feel free to reach out to me:

KIK: kevbabe22
SNAPCHAT: dave.kk111

Thanks for reading my post!

Featured Threads

New Personals