Kinks
Orgasm denial, orgasm control, TPE, bondage, forced orgasms, spanking, anal

his_space_princeaa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2019
My situation maybe a little strange, so I’ll lay it out on the table.

I’m in a long term relationship with my SO. He is dominant, and uses me often, but he does not control me as much as I’d like, and he has mentioned wanting me to have a domme to use me and control me when he is unable to.

That being said, this would be a primarily online relationship. You’d be able to chat with him as well as myself. You and him would work out exactly how you were to use me, and I’m sure he’d love to hear from you on how I’m doing with you.

I love being obedient and having tasks/chores to do. I enjoy having to show you my outfit, keep myself shaved, maybe even check in with you each time I use the restroom.

If this is something you’re interested in, please send me a message and we can discuss things further! I hope to hear from you soon!

Redsilkyrope

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2017
Curious and funny situation, but not so unusual. Have you already tried this bivalent real/online dominance? I’m not sure it could work but probably would be intriguing.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I think i could help you if you llike
The post title says " Submissive BBW seeking Domme to use me"
As a male "dom" you do not qualify as a female "domme" which she seeks. Please slow down and carefully read things before blathering off a reply and looking like you dont know the very basics of the lifestyle terms.

Featured Threads

New Personals