Submissive Beginner Looking for Casual Dom

SubStarter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 1, 2016
Hi! I'm an 18 year old sub from Indiana. I'm new to this whole thing, but it seems very interesting. Here are some things about me:

• I'm 18 (already said that)
  • I'm a sub (duh!)
  • I'm 5' 4"
  • I'm not overweight or fat, but I'm not super muscular either. I'm a runner, so I've got that leg strength, but you won't see me lifting heavy weights anytime soon.
  • I am currently a student in high school
  • Since I'm in high school, I can't devote all my time to this, which means I'm looking not for something as 100% domination, but more light and when our schedules can work together.
  • I don't have any toys or anything yet, just basic household stuff, but given a while I could probably get a hold of some
  • I live with family, so I can't always do things for you
  • I WILL NOT DO FACE IN PHOTOS OR VIDEOS

That's about all I could think would be relevant right now, but once I talk to you we could work out any other details.
Here's what I'm generally (not hard requirements, but are heavily preferred) looking for in a master:

• Be somewhere from 18-30 (younger end preferred)
  • I'm not gay, but I'm willing to submit to a man if no women are interested
  • Not overweight (don't need to be super muscular either though)
  • Willing to send photos back and forth, no face needed
  • Don't expect me to do everything right away, I might be new to this, but I mean, come on, do you sleep around on a first date?
  • Willing to chat, not always just tasks and such

That's about all I could think of right now for that.

If you're interested, my kik is: SubStarter

I won't respond right away, I want to give it some time to see who all replies, I'm a picky bastard :p

Featured Threads

New Personals