yourbrattyslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 5, 2021
hi! I’m a young sub in dire need of à dom. I’m into some bdsm, degrading, and being used to my doms liking. My only limits are: scat, showing my face, public things, and anything permanent. Though, I do find great pleasure in a punishment/reward system. i do love aftercare.. i am bratty and can be stubborn. I need someone to put me in my place and use me as their sex toy.. I’m looking forward to meeting you.

another crucial detail, I communicate via, kinktalk, or Snapchat only.

chuckyx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2021
Hy, could you serve this role ?
Kik me chuckyx12 :)
Edit sorry missreading
If you want to talk send me kink conversation :)

Last edited:

Sharry Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 8, 2021
hi! I’m a young sub in dire need of à dom. I’m into some bdsm, degrading, and being used to my doms liking. My only limits are: scat, showing my face, public things, and anything permanent. Though, I do find great pleasure in a punishment/reward system. i do love aftercare.. i am bratty and can be stubborn. I need someone to put me in my place and use me as their sex toy.. I’m looking forward to meeting you.

Hello there ,

I am a Male Dominant.

If you would like to talk , send me a reply.

Bigboidom978758

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2021

Hi I’d love to be your dom

Featured Threads

New Personals