2 YEARS

bdsmfemdom_arjunfembot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2022
DELHI
This is Femdom Slave. Delhi based. I am here to find Like-minded Dominant Females exploring her dominant side, fetishes, fantasies, kink etc. I am Submissive and Introvert in nature and looking forward to gain Femdom education, friends and dating i.e. Female led relationships in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida. I am just here to explore myself sexually and to explore every inch of femdom Lifestyle.

I would love to please you, serve you, worship you the way you love, dream and desire. I am very passionate about serving dominant ladies in everyday lifestyle. I would love to be dominated by every means possible. You can use me, abuse me, beat me, the way you love. It will be my pleasure to serve you like you ever and always wanted.

I would love to experience more of cunnilingus, pussy ass feet licking, blowjob, handjob, femdom sex, bondage, trampling, whips, spitting, petplay, waxing, slapping, watersports, facesitting piss, golden shower, cbt, pain, gagging, oral play, extreme sadism, blindfold, strapon, verbal abuse, etc as per your wishes. My limitation is sissification and permanent marks on body. Other than that, anything can be explored the way you love Mistress. Mistress looking for passionate slave can connect.

I will always respect your privacy, time and keeping things discreet. Not available for couples so sorry don't waste your precious time on me. Reason is I feel uncomfortable with couples. I am straight with good height and body. Single Females, Ladies and Mature woman are most welcome to connect to me to explore dynamic pleasures and satisfaction. Telegram id- arjunfembot

Featured Threads

New Personals