United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Benton Harbor
Kinks
Femdomme, Submission, CNC, Anal, etc.
Limits
Closed spaces, spat, blood, pics
Experience
In 2012, i realised that i was a submissive. In some ways this came as a bit of a surprise to me; i had always been strong and independent and felt safest when i was in control. In other ways, however, this made perfect sense; the fantasies i felt were wrong and couldn’t be shared, the desire sometimes for physical pain to calm my emotions and the feeling that something was missing and i was never really free. i think that I had always wanted more. i believed there was something there i had to experience but it seemed to pass me by. So for a long time i settled with what everyone else had – it worked for them and i believed if i tried hard enough i could make it be enough for me.

When i met Her who became my fiance' and Dominant, i realised what that ‘more’ was. We began with rough sex, the foundations were there from the start. She was naturally dominant and i slipped so easily into a more submissive role. She was strong with me, taking the lead in a more commanding way than i was used to but at the same time She doted on me and treated me with an old fashioned gentlemanly formality. The combination worked and soon we were exploring our shared love of kink together. It was a first for me to be able to do these things without feeling like there was something wrong with me. She took responsibility which allowed me to be free to explore the side of myself that i had kept hidden for so many years.

Lesbian-sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 11, 2022
i am a submissive currently looking to be owned. i do love, crave, and submit best to a strong Butch woman. *insides fluttering at the thought. I'm also seeking friends in the lifestyle.

Firstly, i am looking for a *FEMALE ONLY* Domme, whom i can serve, please and obey. i wish for Her to control me as She will be the center of my world. * i am not a pain seeking masochist.* Secondly, i am seeking online to begin intros, but i would like to meet in person, and see where it takes me, i need physical touch. i want to meet someone i can rely on completely, irl.

i crave rules, structure, and discipline. i am at my happiest point when i am pleasing my Domme. As i continue to explore kink, there are many things i would like to learn about. As a submissive i will always be dedicated to my Domme as She will be the center of my life and heart. The willingness to serve comes from within which i strongly believe in.

I am mainly on this site to meet like-minded people, possibly attend interesting events in hopes to gain my Domme.

I love:
-to be taught
-to play
-to be commanded
-rough/intense sex
-to be disciplined
-having boundaries pushed
-serving one
-be D's little slut or toy
-to be a good girl

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee