Submissive pre-surgery M2F looking for a kinky relationship with a soft-domme queen [Exploring my sexuality]

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Piss, spit, bondage, whips, clothes (Snowsuit/pants, panties, swimsuits, jeans, dungarees), high heels, diapers, pacifier, wedgies, toys, gags, chains, ageplay, body writing.
Limits
Scat, puke, blood, animals, children.
Experience
I spent many years, experimenting with/by myself, but recently I got into bondage and whips.

Kinkwhore

<:: Verified ::>
  • Lesbian
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2018
Somewhere filthy..
Since I outed myself identifying as a woman, I've been exploring my sexuality alot and I'm still trying new things out, but something is missing..
I love being a kinky, disgusting bitch, doing all kinds of nasty things but I have no-one to share my pictures with, no-one who tells me what to do and no-one to continue diving into my sexuality. It's very stressful and complicated to get the surgeries or even hormones so at the moment I biologically am still a male, but deep inside, I'm already a woman and I've always been!

And this is, where I need you! That soft-domme, who would love joining me on that journey to inner bliss. The one who is interested in listening to and seeing pictures of all the new stuff I try. The one who is up for a funny, kinky, sometimes bratty girl.

When it comes to my kinks, the wierder, the better.

The first thing I really enjoyed way back in time was to pee my snowpants until it leaks and sleeping with it too. Since then, I tried so many more things involving piss and by now, I drink it, shower with it and do many more disgusting things with it, I wouldn't be able to write it down just now, but I'd be happy to confess every tiny bit to you!
When it comes to toys, I've been ordering alot over the last couple months. This is what I got by now:
  • Anal: plugs, tails, vibrator, beads
  • Oral: a very long pink dildo
Together with all these toys I got some bondage stuff aswell. These are:
  • Gags: mask, spider, spreader
When I kink, I often get creative aswell. Just a couple days ago I built myself a nose-gag and I really was surprised about how much I enjoyed looking like a pig and if that wouldn't be enough, I love to use a little more makeup, writing nasty words on my face and then ruining it by deepthroating that pink long dildo, until the tears are running down my face, smearing that eyeliner. I play around with all that spit thats arising from that rough throat fuck, putting it all over my face. I especially enjoy it, when it's covering the eye, making me look so stupid. This though, isn't the only way I love pain. I always love it, to give myself a good wedgie, just to leave it up my crack afterwards, making me feel so uncomfortable. And just recently I bought two whips and I want to try out a little more using them.

What do I want and what do I offer.
For now, I'm actually not looking for a 24/7 mistress-slave-relationship but something just a little more relaxed. I will still be your subby girl, but I actually don't have much experience, being one. I only imagined it.
I would love to slowly move my boundaries, trying out some other stuff with your help, eventually being ready to become your slave.
In return, I would show you so many pictures, hopefully pleasing my new domme. I do have kik, but I would prefer using skype, as I' not that fluent when it comes to texting on mobile. And there are videocalls on skype too, which I wouldn't mind doing.

Thank you!
If you made it this far, I'd love to thank you for your interest, rewarding you with a picture of mine! (Pee)
I'm looking forward to find a private message in my inbox or just leave a comment below!

Whoops! I accidentally peed my Pants! *Blushes*Now I'll leave wet spots behind, everywhere I sit.

Featured Threads

New Personals