Femdom,humiliation and chastity

MissTaffy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2022
Liverpool
Hey guys, I’m Mistress Taffy I’m 46 from Liverpool, Uk. I’m quite new on here and I’m also a mommy domme into The Abdl Aspect and I seek a sub/sissy or pet that I can dominate in the lifestyle, my kinks are: I dominate my partner And I enjoy blind folding, binding, and cosplay as well .There are others but that varies on my partner,I’m into orgasm denial, worshiping & face sitting,femdom, bondage and humiliation, chastity, ass worship, strapped on, role play… my limits are blood, Scat and whatever my subs don’t like I work along with that…

If interested “connect with me on Instagram: _mistresstaffy_ or text me here to chat further”

Attachments

• 79184FED-90B2-4509-BFF8-AC30C725241F.jpeg
    79184FED-90B2-4509-BFF8-AC30C725241F.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 134
  • CEBB8000-F64F-42AD-9304-D7A0AF220C25.jpeg
    CEBB8000-F64F-42AD-9304-D7A0AF220C25.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 127

Bisub50

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 10, 2022
London
I’d love to be used and abused by you and trained for anything you want including groups

Frank78

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2022
hey i would really love to serve you
kik id-frankcastl_97

Spartan117

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2023
Hi mistress I'm hereto serve. I've served a couple of mistress before online I'm always actively looking for a mistress to serve in person. My ideal situation would be a flr with a dominant partner. My kinks includes all body worships humiliation feminization corporal punishments role play pegging cbt to name a few and limits would be blood, scat, family, bi, animal, sounding

Attachments

• 20230703_181234.jpg
    20230703_181234.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Glamorousgoddess

Spartan117

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2023
Hi mistress I'm hereto serve. I've served a couple of mistress before online I'm always actively looking for a mistress to serve in person. My ideal situation would be a flr with a dominant partner. My kinks includes all body worships humiliation feminization corporal punishments role play pegging cbt to name a few and limits would be blood, scat, family, bi, animal, sounding
Kik griffiths89

Sissychloecd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2023
Cardiff
Hey guys, I’m Mistress Taffy I’m 46 from Liverpool, Uk. I’m quite new on here and I’m also a mommy domme into The Abdl Aspect and I seek a sub/sissy or pet that I can dominate in the lifestyle, my kinks are: I dominate my partner And I enjoy blind folding, binding, and cosplay as well .There are others but that varies on my partner,I’m into orgasm denial, worshiping & face sitting,femdom, bondage and humiliation, chastity, ass worship, strapped on, role play… my limits are blood, Scat and whatever my subs don’t like I work along with that…

If interested “connect with me on Instagram: _mistresstaffy_ or text me here to chat further”
Hello mommy. I would love to connect with you! I am a submissive sissy crossdresser getting interested in diapers! Hope to hear from you!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
hey i would really love to serve you
kik id-frankcastl_97

Kik griffiths89

Hello mommy. I would love to connect with you! I am a submissive sissy crossdresser getting interested in diapers! Hope to hear from you!
Post is from 2022. Member last seen active 2022. Date posted is at beginning of each post. Date last active can be found by clicking tapping on a member name.

Dirtbag69b

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2023

Hi I am new as sub and need a gentle loving Mommy online if this works for u my kiknis dirtbag69b

Reactions: Glamorousgoddess

Justme84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 10, 2024

Scammer!

Reactions: esteto

Featured Threads

New Personals