Subtle ways of domination?

Do subtle ways of Domination appeal to you in either of the roles?

• Total voters

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
While it is common to think Domination is explicitly performed via speech, orders, actions etc, it can be even more appealing when it's done in more subtle or implied ways like body language etc.

What are some of the subtle or implied ways of Domination that you use as a Dom(me), or that appeal to you as a sub?

Last edited:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
It should not be of anyone's surprise that I like to do hypnosis (as a hypnotist), a lot.

One of my favorite techniques, is to tell my slave girl that she is to forget ever being hypnotized by me (while still having to obey everything I told her to during the hypnotic session). Therefore, I can give her commands she is bound to obey (and she does) but she believes she is acting on her own.

When I do this, I add one more suggestion that as soon as she is finished carrying out my orders (o, better yet, some time afterwards) , she will remember everything and feel totally owned.

Then she will report to me the task.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
When he kisses, or even just breathes on the back of my neck... When his hand lightly brushes my back or my thigh or even, when I'm wearing a skirt or dress, my butt. So lightly it could have been accidental, but it's not. The way he says my name sometimes, low, quiet, firm... I'm his

Soul_Dominance

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 19, 2020
A sub needs positive reinforcement. Assurance that she truly belongs to her Dom. After submitting to him (session) aftercare is a must, it helps feel assured. I like to observe my sub, at times just holding her hand in public place assured her, or a small whisper, or a flower makes her assured. Small things matter and goes long ways!!!

FadedxDharma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2021
A knowing glance. Low speech, almost whisper.

Sometimes just a look and whisper is all that's needed. Less is sometimes more.

Reactions: Mistressmary02

Featured Threads

New Personals