Summer School-A Short Story By Secretspanker-Part One

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'10 week holiday in Swaziland!'-42 Year old Brian Montgomery brandishes the flight tickets for a long holiday in the African Kingdom of Swaziland to his 40 year old wife Sandra and their 16 year old daughter Rachel-a very pretty blue-eyed blonde girl-the family all make their preparations-the neccesary 'jabs',khaki 'safari' clothes and such-but a few days before they were all due to board the flight,the headmaster of Rachel's school rang 'taking your daughter out mid-term is totally unaceptable!especially as she has important exams coming up!'-Rachel was heartbroken-her dad goes to the school...'it's all back on!'-he throws his arms around his daughter-during their 10 week holiday,Rachel will attend St.George's Church Of England School for Girls from 7:00A.M to 1:00 P.M. Monday-Saturday,in Mr Nzama's class,here she will 'revise'and be 'tested'-the school will send e-mails to Mr Nzama's laptop-he will then print off these 'test' questions-and give them to Rachel,after class has ended,he will then 'scan' what Rachel has written down in her 'exercise book' and send the information back to Rachels school-so the teacher's could 'mark' her work-sending this information back the following day.The Montgomery's book into a lush hotel in the Swazi capital Mbabane-Rachel given her own apartment as she was virtually an 'adult'-it had an en-suite shower and a small kitchen,her dad tells her to go to bed early-they all have a busy day ahead of them tommorow!the following morning,Rachel made herself breakfast,showered and got dressed-she pulls herself into a pair of tight-fighting denim cut-offs and a tight-fitting white vest-so the African sun will tan her arms and legs-something to show off to her friends when she got back home!and on sundays she would top up the rest of her tan by the hotel swimming pool,with all the other holiday makers,grabbing her old school bag-containing all the 'revision' books lent to her by the school,her exercise book,pens,pencils,rubbers and rulers,as she passed her parents adjacent apartment she calls out 'see ya later for the safari!'she skips out of the hotel-a few minutes later her dad opens the door 'Rachel?you forgot your school uniform!Mr Forbes says there will be hell to pay if you don't turn up wearing it!' he brandishes the blue and grey uniform of St.George's-freshly ironed by his wife and delivered straight to their apartment the previous day-Brian didn't bother showing it to Rachel-he wanted to keep it as a 'surprise'.Rachel certainly got the first of several deeply unpleasant surprises that day!there was a huge Crocodile coming up the road in front of her!she was taking the quickest route to the school-which lay next to a piece of swampland-she quickly made a detour-she ended up at the school half an hour late!she goes through the gates of the modern looking building-built with British money - she goes to the schools reception desk-a middle aged Swazi woman looks up at her 'Miss Montgomery?for Mr Nzama's class?you are late!'Rachel Grimaces 'Sorry!long story!'-the woman tuts-she picks up something from her desk and hands it to her 'cold cream?' Rachel says bemused 'extra large!i think you may be needing it today!' she laughs-Rachel looks at her strangely-the woman points down the corridor 'third door on the left!'-Rachel nods-unzipping her bag she puts the jar of cold cream inside,she walks down the corridor-she sees the door 'Mr Nzama's class'-inside,in neat rows of six desks,three on each side,were girl pupils aged about 15-16-all black,their heads down and writing in their open exercise books-as a tall Swazi man speaks and writes on a large blackboard-Rachel is disturbed to see a cane menacingly resting on a hook drilled into it,he turns round-Beams at Rachel-gestures to the empty chair and desk-Rachel nods her understanding and unzips her bag-taking out her revision books,exercise book and all the other stuff she needs 'Welcome to St.George's School Miss Montgomery!i hope you have a most productive time here!' he beams-then his face falls when he checks out her attire 'but two infractions on your first day!'he shakes his head sadly 'not a very promising start Miss Montgomery!'-he points to the school clock 'Mr Forbes should have told you that all of my classes begin at 7:00 A.M sharp!an explanation please Miss Montgomery!'-Rachel tells him about the Crocodile-this produces much hilarity in the classroom-the laughter being abrubtly cut off when Mr Nzama raises his right hand 'and please explain why you are not in regulation school uniform?ah!don't tell me!i think i know!a Crocodile broke into your room and ate it!'-even bigger laughter this time 'i wasn't given any uniform!' Rachel protested in vain 'i am afraid you are lying again!Miss Montgomery!'-he goes to his desk and hands her an 'invoice''one St.George's Church Of England School For Girls-delivered to the king Sobhuza hotel,Mbabane!'Rachel starts to go very white as Mr Nzama unhooks his cane from the blackboard-he flexes it 'late for class!-4 strokes!lying!4 strokes!not wearing regulation uniform!4 strokes!'-he gestures to three girl pupils wearing 'prefect' badges-they quickly and efficiently cleared his desk-carefully putting his possessions on a nearby table '12 strokes in total!take off your shorts Miss Montgomery!and lay over the desk!'-he gestured Rachel to do as he commanded 'go to hell!'she replied-there was a huge gasp of surprise from the entire class!'and another 8 for blasphemy!'Mr Nzama replied very calmy to Rachel's 'retort'-Rachel knew exactly what to do!she grabbed her satchel and got the hell out of that school!she returns to the hotel and tells her mum and dad exactly what happened- 'he wanted me to take off my shorts and lay over his desk while he beat me 20 times with his cane!'her mum and dad were not shocked at all by this! 'we should have told you darling!they still use the cane in Swazi schools!'her dad laughed 'it's not funny!i'm never going back there again!never ever!'-her Mum looks cross at her 'now you just listen here my girl!it has taken me and your dad years to save up for this holiday!now you expect us to just pack up and leave!well!i'm not doing it girl!we are staying for the planned 10 weeks!and you will this instant return and apoligise to Mr Nzama!who has so selflessly agreed to have you in his class for free!and if he still wants to cane you?-a soundly thrashed backside would do you the world of good my girl!'-tears now well up in Rachel's eyes-she turns to her dad for support-he shakes his head sadly-he gets up and goes to the bed-lying on it was the blue and grey School uniform of St.George's 'get changed into that double quick!i'll drop you off at the gates'...now dressed in her school uniform-blue blazer,black and gold striped tie,grey socks,grey pleated skirt and crisp white shirt,she politely knocks on the classroom door-'come in Miss Montgomery!you are expected!'-trying to suppress her fear,she enters the classroom-walking very slowly between the two rows of desks,head bowed,hands clasped together-she reaches the side of Mr Nzama's desk 'Mr Nzama,Sir!'-she begins to address the seated Mr Nzama 'i owe you a big apology!' 'I Think it is Rather The Whole School you should apoligise to for your discraceful behaviour!' Rachel nods her head 'i thank the school for accepting me at such short notice,and i wish to atone for my unaceptable behaviour!'Rachel had been well couched by her Mum on what to say-there was a chance Mr Nzama may decide her contrition was enough-he may let her off with a 2-hour detention-which she must attend from 4:00 p.m-6:00p.m,and a few hundred lines,Mr Nzama smiled warmly at her 'i accept your apology!now resume your revision work!'-Rachel took her seat-she believed she had pulled it off!but a shock was waiting for her after the school bell rung!'Miss Montgomery!stay behind please!'-Mr Nzama locked the door and drew all the shutters 'Now-To The Matter of Your Punishment Miss Montgomery!you did say you wished to 'Atone' for your actions?did i hear right?'-Rachel replied 'Yes Sir!'-she starts trembling in fear as he took the cane back off its hook on the blackboard '20 strokes it is then!i could have added 10 more for you running out of the school!but your fulsome apology means that is no longer necessary!'-Mr Nzama gestures to the desk once more,after he removes all of its objects-Rachel bowed her head-Mr Nzama then found some bulldog clips,after ordering Rachel to remove her Blazer and lie flat on the desk-gripping its sides-Rachel now remembers her mothers words 'and for god's sake don't let go of that desk!he will think you are trying to protect your bottom and give you extra ones!''Are You ready Miss Montgomery?' Mr Nzama lines up the cane with her thin white panties-her grey skirt now pinned up-Rachel,now with tears streaming down her face says almost imperceptably 'yes!'-there was a few seconds silence-then THWACK!later on,Rachel and her mum and dad are dressed in their full 'safari' kit-they are taken by landrover into a wildlife reserve-they are taken to a secure 'hide'-each given a pair of binoculars-there was a long wooden bench in the hide-her mum and dad sat on it-Rachel decided to stand!'ah!there so beautiful!'-Rachel gasped with delight as she saw an entire 'pride' of lions-she was so glad she came now!her caning had been extremely painful,and she would be using the contents of that jar of cold cream over the next few days!she vowed never to be caned again!but the next day she was in for a nasty shock 'shoddy work!Miss Montgomery!you failed more than half the questions!'-Mr Nzama produces the e-mail print out of her teachers 'Marks''One cane stroke for each failed question and 2 hours detention!' Rachel protested 'hey!you have no right to punish me for bad marks!that's my teacher's job!'Mr Nzama then produced a letter from Mr Forbes 'read this Miss Montgomery!'-Rachel took the letter-as she read it, her eyes widened in horror!TO BE CONCLUDED!

Featured Threads

New Personals