Summer School-A Short Story By Secretspanker-Part Two

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'Mr Nzama and all officially recognised members of staff at St.George's Church of England School for girls all naturally have a free hand with any infractions within the school involving our pupil-Miss Rachel Montgomery,should they occur,as long as they do not infringe on any law passed by his majesty-King Mswati the third'-Rachel looks up defiantely 'there is still nothing in this letter that gives you the right to beat me!'-Mr Nzama smiled 'please read the next few paragraphs Miss Montgomery!'Rachel's heart sank 'of the thorny matter pertaining to 'corporal punishment' of my pupil Miss Montgomery-i refer back to the consent form signed by Mr and Mrs Montgomery-i,the headmaster of your school ,you yourself,the British and the Swaziland embassies,and the respective heads of the educational boards of Both the United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland all possess a copy' Rachel looks up sadly 'mum!dad!'Mr Nzama takes back being slowly crumpled in Rachel's Hands 'Miss Montgomery!take your place!'Rachel started to undo her skirt-Mr Nzama had suggested this the next time he had to cane her-so he wouldn't have to go through the whole rigmarole of fastening her skirt in place-a waste of valuable school time!he also did away with the clearing of the desk routine-instead he and Rachel make their way to the school gymnasium-Rachel then lay over the assembled 'vaulting horse',after removing her blazer,tie and finally her shirt-now in just her bra and pants,she awaited her 7 strokes-Mr Nzama had more space for 'manouevre' in the Gym-enabling him to 'lay it on' hard on Rachel's presented backside. a few days later it was Sunday-finally!no School!she got up early and put on her white bikini-hoping to attract the attention of that hunky American boy!she was horrified to see Mr Nzama talking to her mum and dad at the other end of the pool-she couldn't hear exactly what was being said-but she knew she would not like it!'Mr Nzama has very kindly given up his one day of rest to teach you'-her dad delivers the devastating news to her 'What!!!'-Rachel almost choked on her cornflakes 'and you are to now spend the entire school day at St.George's!'-Rachel was flabbergasted!'Mr Nzama is doing this as a special favour to you my girl!it is totally unrealistic for you to compress a whole days schooling into just 6 hours!Mr Forbes also now realises this and has given his consent!and as you have fallen so far back with your revision,he has allowed the headmaster of St.George's to keep you in for a further 3 hours 'Detention'-so you won't be coming home until 7:00PM.!Rachel thought she was in a nightmare!'Mr Nzama has very kindly allowed me to bring you in some sandwiches to eat at 6:00 P.M-you are allowed a half-hour 'dinner break'-isn't that generous of him,Rachel couldn't think it could get any worse-she was wrong!'but it is dangerous for young women to walk home that late!and i certainly can't pick you up!i have work of my own to do!as so does your mother!and so it has been decided you will 'Board' permanently at the school for the remainder of the holidays!Rachel looked out of the nearby window next to the breakfast table-that hunky American boy was now swimming a length of the pool-her mother noted her expression-she turns to look at her husband and they both nod at each other in understanding-their daughter was in 'safe' hands with Mr Nzama all right!Rachel gradually adapted to the life of an un-official 'Boarder'-from now onwards lessons ended at 6:00 p.m-she then had an hour to eat dinner-only 'healthy' food now given to her-plenty of fruit and vegetables served in the school canteen by the only remaining dinner lady-who was a close friend of Mr Nzama and agreed to stay on an extra 2-hours,she was however allowed an occasional 'treat'-she was given a 'chocolate ration'-which could be withdrawn however at any time by Mr Nzama if she 'misbehaved',it was then straight to bed at 7:OO P.M and up again at 5:00 A.M.-after a 'healthy' breakfast it was then 90 minites of 'Physical exercise'with the 'games' teacher Mr Utoshe,which consisted of bare-foot 'cross country'-Rachel dressed only in her 'gym' shorts and vest-she was strictly timed by Mr Utoshe with a stopwatch-one whack on the backside with his Slipper for each minute she was not back at the schoolgates,on Sundays ,Rachel had a two-hour break from her studies from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.-but this was only so she cold attend Church in the nearby village!it was certainly a tough life being a boarding school girl!but,she then quite got to like the idea!she swapped books with other pupils-some of them were set in girls boarding schools,as she grew more contented,her work improved considerably!soon she was getting so many 'test' questions right she began to feel sad when she didn't get the cane!for so long she had hated it!Mr Nzama would also sometimes give her the slipper for 'shoddy handwriting' 'how on earth can your teachers make out that load of scribble' he would fume at her-'lift up your skirt girl and grab hold of the chair!'-her handwriting began to become much more 'legible' to her teachers back home-and she got better 'marks' from them(not to mention the 'Marks'soon she was having 'dreams' about Mr Nzama caning her not just in front of the whole class-but the whole school!it made her 'wet'-she also fantasied about being caned by the hunky American boy!it was just 2 days before the end of the holiday-Rachel's liberation was in sight!but she was have one final nasty shock!the headmaster had secretly inspected the girls toilets with the school caretaker-cigarette ends were found!and there was an unmistakable whiff of nicotine in the vicinity!some girls had brought cigarettes into the school!the word got round that the teacher of each class in the school was going to order that every pupil turn out their pockets and empty their bags-during an agreed 'toilet break' with Mr Nzama,she foolishly left her bag un-attended-the guilty culprit-a girl called Masia-craftily hid them in Rachel's bag!the look of bitter disapointment on Mr Nzama's face when he produced the cigarette packet was more 'cutting' than any cane-stroke he had delivered to her-he believed Rachel was secretly smoking in the girls toilets during her so called 'toilet breaks'-a massive betrayal of trust!he had no alternative but to hand her over to the headmaster-the following day he called a special school 'assembly'-he warns them about the horrors of nicotine dependency-backed up by cold scientific facts-he then calls out Rachel and orders she comes up on the platform-he tells her she is a discrace to god,herself,her family and to the school-she is to receive the maximum penalty short of expulsion-30 strokes of the cane-on the bare bottom!to be delivered by her form teacher Mr Nzama!she was told to remove her blazer,tie,shoes,socks,shirt,bra and panties-the ultimate humiliation-to be caned naked in front of the whole school!and if that was not enough-her humiliation was to be filmed and transmitted on the Swaziland education channel-as a severe warning to others!Mr Nzama was painted into a corner-he secretly suspected that Rachel had been 'set up' by another girl-but he had no concrete proof!if he backed down-or tried to make Rachel's caning as painless as possible,then he would be rightly accused of favouring a 'white girl'-and so he showed Rachel no mercy!Rachel finally got her secret wish!up to that point she did not truly believe there was a god!Rachel just about managed to endure her extremely painful caning-and she was most definetely 'turned on' by it!,as a 'moistness' soon developing between her legs!the headmaster insisted Mr Nzama also caned Rachel in the sensitive region between her buttocks and thighs-this naturally produced cries from Rachel,and a few low cane strokes marked her thighs,then at last it was finally over-Rachel,despite being completely innocent of her supposed 'crime',turns to the headmaster 'thank you for my punishment headmaster!'she said,a bit 'shakily''i swear on the holy bible that i will never ever smoke again!and if i am ever caught doing so-then i should expect double the dose!'-the headmaster was extremely impressed with this!Miss Montgomery had elevated him in the eyes of the School!showing that harsh discipline-when needed,produced dividends!'now Let that be a lesson to you Miss Montgomery!' he replied 'now you will stand with your back towards the assembly and with your hands on your head for the remainder of the assembly!'-Rachel bowed her head respectfully and replied 'Yes,Headmaster,Sir!' and did as she was told,her bottom was now covered in red,purple and black raised ridges,the flesh was so delicate it had broken in some places,and there was some 'weeping' and even a little blood-it would be many,many weeks before Rachel's bottom would return to its 'normal' state-during that time though,Rachel took 'Selfies' with her phone of her backside as it slowly healed-sending them directly to Mr Nzama's Laptop!(Mr Nzama still cherishes those pictures!)Mr Nzama brought Rachel back to the hotel in his own car-she was sitting in the back on a large pile of cushions!he tells her parents about Rachel's 'Show Trial' and his part in it-they reply that nothing else could have been done-then he turns to Rachel-'do you forgive me Miss Montgomery?-she grabs his head and kisses him full on the lips!'there is nothing to forgive!you are the best teacher i will ever have!'and so the Montgomery family returned home to England,Rachel naturally drifted into teaching-but she soon disilusioned!she found that the lax 'discipline' in British Schools was not to her tastes!'if Mr Nzama was your teacher ,none of you would be able to sit down for a week!' she once cried out during a particularly disruptive class period, and so she made her way to Swaziland once more,to seek out for herself her very own 'Mr Nzama'-her soul,and more importantly her bottom!craved him!SECRETSPANKER

Featured Threads

New Personals