Sunday 16 june 2013

ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
Hi all

I’ve been pretty absent writing a blog post for some time now and I thought I rectify that for the people that enjoy reading them.

After our last post we took it slow for a bit (no doming or subbing, just 2 people madly in love) and after a small hiatus we switched roles (me being dominant and her being the sub). I truly love doming my sweet slave. We’ve been shopping for a bed lately and I can’t stop thinking about how I would tie her down to it and take her any way I wanted and then just leave her there until I was ready again….mmmmm

This Tuesday however during play, when I watched her cum like 4 times using a bullet vibe inside her pussy (and gave her permission for it ;-) ), I asked if was allowed to cum which sort of woke something up and I saw a little twinkle in her beautiful eyes. She said “no slave and further more I want you to lock yourself up tomorrow after you have your shower and you are ready to go to work. I want you to be thinking of me all day!”.

It worked and I did think of her all day. When she felt like it she sent me teasing text’s that made me strain inside my cage even more. What even gets me more horny is the fact that she sometimes just ignores the fact that I’m in this predicament. She actually told me she forgot all about it, which I hope isn’t true, but that made me so hard…

I’ve activated the counter again on our tumblr (http://ravenc.tumblr.com) and as you can see it’s been 4 days now and I already feel so wonderfully frustrated and horny and I have no idea how long this chaste period will last this time. Well when saying that, that last part’s not totally true. She told me she would unlock me when I do something that has been in need of doing for a long time now and a release before that is non existent.

I actually love that she is using chastity as a means to get things done. I never thought she’d do that and can’t stop but applaud her for it.

I do have to say that a big part of me doesn’t want a release after I do the “thing”. I know it sounds strange but part of me wants her to be a bit of a bitch (excuse my French) and just leave me locked until she has a use for me. I just fear that if unchecked, I’ll fall back to me masturbating 2 times a day, while I could be saving that up for her…

As always forever yours

-J