United States (East of the Rockies)

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
27 year old switch male seeking a dominant female under 50

OK first off I will say I'm not looking for your typical D/s relationship. I am currently spoken for by a domme, and yes both genders are welcome to apply, I would just prefer a female over a male. Here's what I'm looking for in particular. My domme is away from home quite a lot, and doesn't usually have time for me when she's away. I am looking for a dominant who is willing to "take care" of me while she's away. Now I realize this may turn some people off but I'm not going to submit wholly to you, just when she's away and if she gives me any commands they will always take precedence over yours, I'm sorry but that's the way it's going to be. So I realize I may not get a lot of responses because of this but just thought I would try and I'm trying to make a reasonably short ad. If you'd like to know more about me feel free to pm me, and I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

• Kinks:
I have a lot: femdom, pain, spanking, some humiliation, safe public nudity, orgasm/masturbation control. For a full list go to this link.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=6077

• Experience:
I have been a sub/slave to several Mistresses in the past most of these lasting a few months, even though the domme I am with now I've been with a little over a year.

• Limits:
Someone who is looking for a one-time thing it irritates me. While I am looking for a "slave-sitter" I still want this to be a long term. Also don't expect I'm going to submit to you just because you send me a mesage,try to impress me and tell me why I should pick you. Also wile I don't mind being used as a fuck toy Iwant to sometimes have conversations with my dominant, like when my domme is around. Just a lot of things. My limits are in the link under my kinks. I do have a cam and a webcam but don't expect me to use them right away. Trust needs to be established.

Featured Threads

New Personals