United States (East of the Rockies)

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
29 year old switch male seeking a dominant female under 50

Please read the whole ad before responding.

Hi I’m a 29 year old bisexual Caucasian male living in Ohio looking for a long-term dominant. I will say right off the bat I do have some deal breakers. My first one being, I am overweight, have a hairy body, and am not as well-endowed as some other guys. If any of these bother you, I’m probably not going to be the guy for you.

I do have experience in being a sub, as I have served several dominant females and a male or two in the past. I haven’t had much luck in these relationships as of late, but I’d like to think that I am a good sub. Also through these relationships, I kind of have a pretty good grasp on what my likes/dislikes/and limits are. Also I am not a full sub as I am a switch, but I do not top from the bottom. I have dealt with this and I know it can be annoying.

I am willing to take pictures, once trust is developed, and I can cam and mic…when available which is my second deal breaker. Due to financial straits, I do live with my vanilla parents still and privacy is not always available. Sometimes, I may not be able to cam whenever you want to or I may not be able to do a task right at the moment you assign it. However, aside from that I will try to do assignments for you as soon as I can. Also even though I won’t do cam or pics right away, I do like to write well-written and detailed reports.

As for you as my dominant; race, height, weight etc. those don’t really matter to me. I will pick out my dominant by who I think will best suit what I’m looking for and who I’d like to serve the most. So along the same lines I am NOT a first-come/first –serve person. Also I am looking for FEMALES only. I have served for males in the past, but in my experiences females just tend to be a little more reliable and I like serving under them better. Something I will not budge on though is age. I do prefer submitting to people who are younger than me. My preferred age range is between 18 and 35 but I will submit to people all the way up to the age of 50, and under NO circumstances will I submit to anyone who is under the age of 18. I am also looking for something long-term. I won't leave after one session I expect you to be the same.

And here are my last two deal breakers. All slaves are different and I am no exception, I do enjoy being used and performing tasks and such for my dominant, I do but my dominant also needs to realize I am a person. Not every sub likes to form a tight bond with their dominant but I do. I’m not just looking for someone to shape me into their perfect sub I’m also looking for a friend. Just someone I can talk to when something’s bothering me or I can help them with the struggles in their own life. I will enjoy doing tasks and following rules you set, and will accept punishments when I mess up but I want to be there for you, and I want you be there for me. I know this sounds like a tall order but if there’s no connection between me and my Domme it just won’t be a relationship that I won’t be enjoying it.

And I think this is the biggest deal breaker I have. As I said I am a switch, and I do have a slave as I type this ad. I will say right off the bat that I have talked to him about this and he is ok with it, so I’m not blindsiding him. Also at the same time, I don’t plan on giving him up, so you need to be ok with the fact that I have a slave, but as I have said before I will leave my dominant side in that relationship, and will have the submissive nature in ours.

I do realize that I have a lot of deal-breakers in this ad but that’s because I want to be up front and honest with you, as I would expect you to be with me. I also realize that there may be a lot of empty holes in this ad as I was trying to make it concise. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you have for me that were not answered in this ad. If you’re interested in taking me on as your sub, please pm me and I will respond as quick as I can even if you’re not what I’m looking for.

• Kinks:
femdom, spanking, cfnm, writing assignments (blogging), underwear control, light/medium pain, hidden public and lots more just ask

• Experience:
I have served under many Mistresses in the past and most of these have lasted over a couple months. I've been submitting, mostly, to women about six years now, on and off relationships of course as well as taking time to have fun with my dominant side as well. I do know that every Domme is different so I will try my best to conform to what you want a D/s relationship to be like.

• Limits:
Limits for the most part are the "assumed" ones no permanent marks, anything that could put me in serious danger, incest etc. I don't have too many limits. The deal breakers I have are listed above. I need someone who is understanding with my situation, understand that I have a sub and is willing to stay out of that relationship, and must be a healthy equal mix of Domme and friend/protector etc.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals