(Sweden) Stockholm: M/Switch/27 seeks F/Switch/All ages ~ Looking for a playmate

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
All other regions

onwtwothree

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 13, 2011
27 year old switch male seeking a switch female of any age

HI!

I'm a male switch looking for an other switch to play with regularly. I'm looking for an online friend who I could talk to and play with. Sometimes we would play truth or dare, do master/slave sessions on each other, give offline tasks to do or just chat about anything. And these are just a few things we could do.. we could think of more fun stuff along the way!

Your likes/limits and privacy are very important to me and I hope to establish safe and trustworthy relationship. The idea is that we play on webcam and sometimes maybe share photos, but that does not have to happen in the very beginning. We could build up the relationship and start with text chatting.

I am looking only for a female. If you think this is something you would like, do not hesitate to PM me. You can tell me a little bit about yourself, your fantasies and what you expect from this relationship.

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Kinks:
masturbation, naked, light pain, light bondage, humiliation, pet play, verbal abuse, cbt, nipple torture, clamps, wax play

• Experience:
had some experience

• Limits:
family & friends, illegal, public, pee & poo, permanent, blood, messy

Featured Threads

New Personals