Swiss male dom for online or local sub/slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Humiliation, degradation, pain play, pet play, watersports, breathplay, aftercare, torture, orgasn denial.
Limits
Illegal
Experience
I have been an online dom for about 4 years

Alexeï_dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2021
I know there are a lot of Ads like this one here but I wanna give it a go and see my chances and who knows what I may find.

So I am a 22 M dom from switzerland (english isnt my first language), i have been one for about 4 years and atm im looking for a Submissive/Slave Female long term to firstly connect with and also dominate her online (or irl but I don't think because of my location). I would like to first have a chat and see if we can even chat for some hrs rather than going into the session itself. I would like to collar the my sub 24/7 but dont mind if she prefer to try with sessions first. So here are my requirements.

Age = 18+

Kinks = Likes to be Controlled, Humiliated, Used, Cum Denied, Cum Multiple times, Likes to do Tasks, pet play, pain play, Give Reports, Voyerism and many others.
(Well I know the Sub/Slave girl won't have all of them but I don't mind the more you have the better )

My dislikes = Blood, Scat (if the sub really like those we can still doing them) but hard limit : illegal
IRL I like: Games, reading, gym,
Kik: brick2lait

Featured Threads

New Personals