United States (East of the Rockies)

FloridianDominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 19, 2011
21 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

I'm going to attempt this again, mainly because I have not had much luck here (shocker).

I am twenty-one years old, and I have associated as a Dominant for a little longer than I should have. We'll say I have been "legally" a Dominant since I was eighteen, though my experience and learning stretches back further than that. Google searches can go pretty wrong when you're first learning the ins and outs of the internet. Even for the technologically savvy. I do not regret that happenstance for a minute though, as it has led me to become who I am today.

I learned the basics through reading. A lot of reading. And mostly online experience, though I have had a pair of offline relationships that blossomed beautifully, they were not meant to last. I derive most of my experience from these relationships, my online experiences, and my literature.

I currently study full time and manage a business, though neither of these offer me the fulfillment I am looking for. I manage my time extremely effectively and as such, I have plenty of time to dedicate to a submissive or slave, and my ability to communicate is quite good. I've never been a fan of my own writing, though others tell me that it is also quite good.

So, to summarize:
Sex: Male
Orientation: Strictly hetero-dominant
Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs (56.7 kg/8.9 stone)
Time Zone: EDT (GMT-5)

So what am I looking for? Simple checklist.
  1. Female
  2. 18-30 years of age
  3. Height/weight proportionate (exceptions will be made in certain cases, message for details)
  4. Ethnicity not important
  5. Cup size unimportant
  6. Location: Prefer US/UK but will consider openly
  7. Webcam/Pictures: Proof must be given in the form of a clothed picture. I will gladly reciprocate. Outside of that, once trust is established, the issue can be revisited
  8. Limitations: Be open minded. Common sense is my biggest and often only limitation. See the list of my personal interests below, but know that these change based on the limits of the submissive. I push limits, but I also respect hard limits.
  9. Class: I define myself and my submissives by class. I expect any submissive of mine to present herself as an extension of me. Any trashy or class-less behavior is not tolerated.

I am willing to work with first-timers and the experienced, but know that I want you to be able to give it your all. Fall short and you will be cut. Simple. I do not intend that as a threat of leaving a submissive or slave, but rather a challenge to bring forward only the best submissives and slaves possible.

As mentioned above, my personal interests vary. I consider the following list to be a fairly good representation:
  • Orgasm Control
  • Humiliation
  • Pain
  • Watersports
  • Objectification
  • Anal
  • Chastity
  • Dilation
  • Public/Outdoor
  • Exhibitionism
  • Crying
  • Fisting
  • Gags
  • Begging
  • Total Power Exchange
  • Clothing Control

If you think you're a good match, or if you have questions and think we are a potential match, message me with the following: interests (likes/dislikes), limits, age, what you look like (through a picture or otherwise), and what interests we have that are mutual. I suggest you also write something to entice me.

Best in all your searches,
M.

• Kinks:
See above

• Experience:
See above

• Limits:
See above

Featured Threads

New Personals