Task for humiliation and self inflicted pain

SubBunny83

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2022
I’m 30f and a submissive
Please can you help me with tasks that are humiliation (private) and / or inflict pain ( self inflicted)

Thank you

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I’m 30f and a submissive
Please can you help me with tasks that are humiliation (private) and / or inflict pain ( self inflicted)

Thank you
Take a look at this then update your post with a bit more information to get a much better response than the "hot sauce and ginger" twaddle.

A couple of basic things to try out, rubber band snaps and then check out my series of sub tests.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Cover some ginger it hot sauce and put it in ypur ass and pussy
So first things first. Covering it in hot sauce would not allow the ginger to spread into the receptors. So essentially it could just be a dildo covered in hot sauce.
Second ginger doesn’t get a strong effect for most on pussy. Anal is the best way to do it.
Third. What type of hot sauce? What base pepper? How much of it ?
4th ginger root breaks easily and could be lost inside. So DP with it is a poor idea.

Overall this half ass approach just shows inexperience and lack of effort. Taking one hot item and adding the second hot item doesn’t mean you get double the effects Do some research learn some things then maybe make suggestions. Then when you do add in the details.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’m 30f and a submissive

Thank you
I’m curious as to why your live in Dom isn’t addressing all this for you. Without us knowing likes dislikes limits and his boundaries. It’s hard for one to give you actual plausible directions.

SubBunny83

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2022
I’m curious as to why your live in Dom isn’t addressing all this for you. Without us knowing likes dislikes limits and his boundaries. It’s hard for one to give you actual plausible directions.
All honesty my love in dom is a soft dom.
I want to take things to the next level and these discussions have been had and we working on it
Il looking for ideas to do while doing my day to day activities

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
All honesty my love in dom is a soft dom.
I want to take things to the next level and these discussions have been had and we working on it
Il looking for ideas to do while doing my day to day activities
Fair enough. If we know your likes dislikes limits and toys we can give better suggestions.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Lock the main door with key, maje sure he has a spare key.
Now get in a specific position all naked with ears phone plugged in with the music of your last sex moans or lines like "I am a worthless slut for masters pleasure" on repeat.

Make sure you cant hear other things when plugged in, and you are blindfolded.

Start doing this before half hour of his arrival, so you wont know when he gonna return, or have return and left you there while he is taking shower, letting you stay there to your doom.

And if he return and put a dick in your mouth or other holes. You wont know who really fucked you. Or how long has it been.

Ofc there are some flaws.
As he is the only person with key so no surprise on who fucked you.
The position is hard to maintain so you wont last lost with all the pain.
Pm me for position.
Your hands are not tied up so you can get up, so you can cheat

Featured Threads