Task ideas?

Messme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2018
I have a long distance female sub who i need to make up ideas for. This week I will be busy with work as I have a week full of both day and night shifts at the hospital and she is off school for the next two weeks for Christmas break. I need some ideas on tasks to have her do while I’m away as I won’t have time to think of any.
The tools she has is cotton clothes line, dog collar, ball gag, one rubber dildo (5 inch), one vibrating silicone dildo (9 inch), one plastic ridged dildo (9 1/2 inch) a plastic vibrator (6 inch thin) and another silicone vibrator (4 inch), a butt plug (small 2 inch), a vibrator massager with three different heads, tooth brushes, and medical face masks. She lives with her parents so can’t do anything too revealing outside her bedroom.
Her limits are blood, scat, watersports, public, illegal, and no pain in the breast area. Her kinks are spit, waterboarding/play, self bondage, humiliation, degradation, and overstimulation, spit, etc.
basically I want to wreck her. I want ideas on how to push her to her sexual limit. Use her, make her messy and sweaty. Have her cum over and over until she is a puddle and when she thinks it’s over have her cum again. Have her never forget these next two weeks. Any ideas? Thx~ mistress Emmy

Featured Threads

New Personals