Tasks for a Slutty stay at home mom

Quietsubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 10, 2021
I love to stay horny all day but run out of ideas and have to obviously care for my kids too. I have some clips, a vibrating butt plug and clit aspirator. And usually take my clothes off again during nap time. I love nipple pain and want to become an anal slut for my husband and let him throat fuck me while my hands are tied up but I’m not there yet because I’m new to all of this. So some steps to do each day to get there and dares and tasks would be extremely helpful!

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
I find a very easy way to involve your partner to your fantasies is to incorporate it all into a game.

E.g. play a game where the loser has to take an item of clothing off, strip, or do a forfeit.

Even better if its something you can lose on purpose. If he's struggling for ideas for his victory, you can prompt him or put yourself in clothing or a position that may naturally cause something fun to happen. Such as strip naked and kneel down infront of his crotch. Im sure he'll know what to do if that happens.

Another idea is to write down on a bunch of cards some interesting ideas such as, 'take off underwear', 'strip naked', 'wear sexy outfit'.
When you've got all your cards you can give them to your partner. Tell him he can redeem them whenever he gives you one and you immediately have to do whatever is on the card.

The examples given are quite tame but both scenarios allow you to adapt and also include more as you go on and find what works for you both.

Reactions: MSTRopes

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
Here are a few tasks I have given my subs in the past that help with some of your goals.

-for anal training I recommend a set of training plugs. Start with the small one and wear it as long as you are comfortable. Once you are comfortable every so often use the plug to fuck your ass. When the insertion starts getting easy switch up to the next largest plug and repeat. Continue the repetition until your ass is used to being fucked regularly and you are stretched enough for your husbands cock.

-for some nipple pain while you are doing some chores like the dishes apply your nipple clamps, clover clamps work best in my opinion, and tie a length of string to the clamp about 20-24". Take the string from your left nipple and tie it to your right wrist and right nipple to left wrist. Your mobility will be a bit restricted now and you can go about your chore but you're sure to get some good pulls in on your nipples.

-your post mentions being a stay at home mom. Not sure how old your kids are but if you still have your breast pump you can spend some time pumping on the highest setting to get some tugging on your nipples. Once you finish a session your can apply tape, rubber bands, or some string to the base of your nipples. This will require some practice to gauge the tightness and duration you can handle without damage.

-another simple yet torturous thing to do so putting a pot scrubber pad in your bra cutting holes in your bra so your nipples are constantly running on your shirt.

Let me know how you like these tasks and I can provide more if you'd like. Good luck.

Bbw lover69

Suspected fake
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 15, 2020
Uk
I love to stay horny all day but run out of ideas and have to obviously care for my kids too. I have some clips, a vibrating butt plug and clit aspirator. And usually take my clothes off again during nap time. I love nipple pain and want to become an anal slut for my husband and let him throat fuck me while my hands are tied up but I’m not there yet because I’m new to all of this. So some steps to do each day to get there and dares and tasks would be extremely helpful!
Pm me for some ideas sub .... if you dare

Featured Threads

New Personals