Tasks for tomorrow

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Tomorrow I have work, and I want to do some slightly risky things while there. Only in the bathroom, but I can bring some things with me.

I love edging tasks, painful tasks, and my clit loves everything the most out of all my body parts. I have access to a small vibrator, clothes pins, rubber bands, a snappy mini ruler, and some pumps.

My limits are: photos, knives/needles, scat/piss.

Please make me on edge and burning while I’m at work tomorrow

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A few tips here, if you're looking for suitable ideas you really need a bit more info so people know what sort of tasks will work.
  • What kind of work do you do?
  • Indoors, outdoors?
  • On your feet most of the day or sitting down most of the day?
  • How often do you get breaks?
  • What type of clothes will you be wearing?
And so on. There's really no point someone giving you a task that requires you're sitting at a desk if that's not how you work.

Reactions: subzzzero

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
I work in a lab, which is why I won’t be doing things outside of the bathroom - unless it’s like tying a knot in my panties or something. I can’t touch myself in the lab for safety reasons.
It’s indoors
Mostly on my feet.
I get a break every hour for about ten minutes.
I’ll be wearing long pants, a shirt, and for part of it I’ll have a lab coat on.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Easy and next to no prep required.

Pick a pair of nice panties to wear then pick a second nice pair and put them in the pocket of your pants.
When you get your first break go the bathroom and masturbate for 1-2 mins or until you edge depending on how long you want to spend in there. Rub through your panties. When you're done take them off and stuff them inside your cunt. Now take the other pair from your pocket and put them on.
Return to working.
Next break, repeat only this time when you're done masturbating remove the panties inside your cunt and replace with the ones you were wearing. Now put the damp ones that have been inside on and go back to work.
Keep going swapping over each break until the end of the day.

OR if you're already on your way to work then use just one pair and swap between wearing them and having them stuffed inside.

Should keep you nicely frustrated and wet all day.

Reactions: Annabrat

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
Take two small bulldog clips, fasten one to each of your labia, pull them down to put enough tension on your lips to cause pain, then use wide rubber bands to secure them to your thighs. The pain of the stretched labia, plus the rubber pinching on your leg AND the fabric of you panties now rubbing against your spread pussy should do the trick for you. Let me know how it goes. X

Wishofbeat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2018
Go to the bathroom, use the pump in your clit in your first break, leave it there untill your next break, then it should be swollen, use your rule to spank it as many time as posible during that 10 minutes, next break, use your vibrator, edge but don't cum, and use the pump again. Repeat 3 times. Let me know how was it

KinkyUser

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2020
austria
Easy and next to no prep required.

Pick a pair of nice panties to wear then pick a second nice pair and put them in the pocket of your pants.
When you get your first break go the bathroom and masturbate for 1-2 mins or until you edge depending on how long you want to spend in there. Rub through your panties. When you're done take them off and stuff them inside your cunt. Now take the other pair from your pocket and put them on.
Return to working.
Next break, repeat only this time when you're done masturbating remove the panties inside your cunt and replace with the ones you were wearing. Now put the damp ones that have been inside on and go back to work.
Keep going swapping over each break until the end of the day.

OR if you're already on your way to work then use just one pair and swap between wearing them and having them stuffed inside.

Should keep you nicely frustrated and wet all day.
just wanted to tell you that task is 🔥
id do it if i was female

Reactions: Oneperson

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Hi all, sorry for the super late reply. I was hospitalized for a while and then life got insane and I forgot about this but am better now.

I did the panty swapping/stuffing and this was genius. The chafing of the panties in my pussy was gloriously teasing. I made sure to wear thick jeans so they wouldn’t come out, and I felt so dirty.

I haven’t tried the spread labia yet, but I did tie a knot in my thong right over my clit and spent the day with that and it made my poor clit so sore I was nearly crying when I had to sit down to drive home. But I didn’t give myself relief, and instead rubbed my already raw clit with a cut piece of ginger once I got home. I couldn’t even edge this way it was so painful. I’m not sure if I can find large enough rubber bands for your idea though, I have thick thighs (my squat PR is 300lbs).

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Im going in Monday morning after a nice long break for thanksgiving, if anyone has any ideas for at work play please add them here.

Featured Threads

New Personals