janeleigh

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 5, 2023
Looking for something to keep me on task but also entertain/motivate me while studying at my university’s library. It’s getting late so it is starting to quiet down, but it is still relatively busy. There are private rooms that should open up in the next 30min—hour ;) up for almost anything in my likes & dislikes! Thank you in advance, and I am happy to send/ post thorough reports.!! Also up for sending (some) photos as proof.

likes: pain, orgasm control, anal, impact play, breast & nipple torture, clit torture, insertions, wedgies, wax play, breath play, humiliation, degradation, hidden public, edging
dislikes: denial, extreme pain, semi-hidden public, pee play, diapers
limits: permanent, public, scat, age play, vomit, face pictures/videos

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Nicely written post with enough detail to get you started, well done.
Here's something straightforward you might like to try.

Masturbate to edge (or as close as you can) by rubbing through your clothes for a while until you feel nice and wet. Now remove your panties and push them into your cunt, continue to work in the open area of the library for at least 20 minutes.
When this time is up remove the panties and push them fully into your mouth. Again resume working in the library for 20 minutes.
Keep swapping back and forth between mouth and cunt for as long as you're working.

I based this on your listed likes for hidden public, straying into the dislikes a bit as well with the semi-hidden stuff. Also of course humiliation and insertion.
Optionally you can use the restrooms for the masturbation, and removing your panties as well as the swaps. However I'd suggest if the place is getting empty you see how far you can go in the open area before resorting to the restrooms.

Photos would be appreciated but just some decent feedback about the task is good.

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
I'd contribute with a couple of tasks. I'm not sure what things you have with you that I could use, so I'll stick to some easily doable tasks at first.

First task, use a marker to write "whore" "slut" "cunt" on the upper sides of your left middle, ring and small fingers respectively. See the picture for further clarification. And on the outside of your index write in bold, dark letters "I AM A". Leave the writings until you leave the library or if you're daring, until you reach home😜

For your second task, get into a private room. I hope no one will be able to see you and you have a table and chair available there and the task is given assuming that the table is at your chest level when you sit. Start reading any book of your choice. After you read each para, pull one boob out and keep your nipple on the edge of the table. Only your nipple. Put the book on it and place both your arms on it to press down, sandwiching your nipple between the book and the table.

If you need further clarification, let me know.

22.feather.finger.tattoo.jpeg

Devil 😈

Reactions: with udders

Mr.Red

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 7, 2023
1. Start of a little easy by either wearing a plug, or bring a plug to put in when you are at a toilet or somwhere else private.

2. Switch to a bigger or vibrating plug.

3. Change, take out or put in a plug while in a somwhat or in public area.

Have fun and would love an progress update :)
R.

Reactions: Lauren@2002

DeepDigUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2021
NW UK
Do it. Close as possible, public as possible. Don't be wierd. Also, don't cum. Sounds ace.

Featured Threads

New Personals