Teacher's Pet - Ch. 01

JumboJizz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2012
Before I post the story below, I'd just like everyone to know that I appreciate any and all feedback I can get. This is just the first chapter and it's unconventional as far as first chapters go. The second one will have more backstory and such so please, don't ask for that, it's coming. Enjoy and let me know what you think otherwise

Teacher’s Pet – Ch. 01

His breath caught in his throat as a drop of sweat rolled down his face before falling on and landing into her back, mixing with her own. The small room was filled with the noises of the wet skin slapping together and a chorus of their lustful moans and grunts and he held her, bent over her office desk, his thick six inches of meat ramming into her soft, delicate pussy, spreading her, filling her and overwhelming her with pleasure. His hands snaked up her spine and parted ways at her shoulder blades. One working its way around her to cup her glorious left breast; a generous and firm handful topped with a perfectly round, light chocolate coloured nipples, large enough to be puffy and still delicately sexy at the same time. His other hand traced its way to her right shoulder before rubbing her neck gently, working his way up to her scalp and grabbing a fistful of her thick, black hair and pulling it toward his face to nibble on her ear.

Her right hand reached between her legs to squeeze his balls lightly before whispering “You like that, tiger?” as his lips closed around her earlobe. He groaned his approval and started slowly thrust in and out of her deliciously wet pussy again, revelling in the sensation of her lips dragging across his veiny shaft. Tightening his hold on her breast and pinching her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he sent his right hand down her navel, circling her belly button before tracing swirls down to the smooth haven of her pussy. His fingertips quickly found her clit and started rubbing it with practiced ease, pushing her closer to her orgasm.

“Wait…! Not-not yet…!” she gasped and moaned between thrusts, her own hips rocking back, betraying her and exposing her longing for release.

He pulled out, feeling her orgasm approaching, turning her around and pushing her back against the table before thrusting into her pussy in one swift motion, slamming his pubic bone against her swollen clit, bringing her unceremoniously to a crashing orgasm, shaking her entirely from the inside as waves of pleasure ran through her. He pulled out and rubbed her from her asshole to her clit once before slapping her pussy full on, sending her over the edge again for a second time before her first orgasm had even subsided. She collapsed back onto her desk, her pussy quivering and leaking her love juice, heavy breathing causing her perfect breasts to rise and fall rhythmically.

He drank in the view of this beautiful goddess before him and knelt down by her legs, rubbing the soles of her feet, pushing her pressure points gently, causing her to moan gently as he began to relax her throughout. He kissed her calves and knees, working his way up her milky, smooth thighs before reaching her gently pulsing pussy and kissing it lightly, causing her to purr softly, “Mmm, you like that don’t you?” he growled before biting her clit and starting a full assault on her pussy, licking her up and down and pushing his tongue in as far as it would go so his nose rubbed against her clit.

She sat up most of the way, her right hand supporting her weight, her left hand shooting for his head, running her hand over this short, prickly hair, pulling his head as far into her pussy as possible. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and used his thumb to tease her asshole and pumped her hard with his fingers, giving his mouth a rest and the chance to wrap his lips around her delicious nipples. With a moan, she lay back on her desk, pulling him up as she went down “Fuck me again. Cum inside me, baby. I need to feel your cum inside me,” she breathed seductively into his ear. That was all the encouragement he needed as he climbed in between her thighs and aligned his throbbing manhood with her dripping hole, pushing in half an inch at a time until he was fully inside her. His long, deliberate thrusts rocked her from the inside, filling her sweetly, creating an image of lust and bliss on her already perfect face. He continued his slow rhythm even while he was cumming deep inside her.

Leaning forward, he nuzzled her neck, kissing and nibbling it softly. Nothing felt better than being inside this woman and feeling her heart beating through her breast, matching his own beat. He moved down slightly so suck and nibble on her breasts and nipples, feeling them harden in his mouth. A slap on the back of his head got him out of his reverie and her seductive voice said “Not now young man, if we stay here any longer, the janitors will find us. I think you’ve proved yourself worthy of an ‘A-‘ don’t you? We wouldn’t want to make it look like I’m giving away good grades too easily now would we?” and with that, she gently pushed him off to get dressed, slowly pulling her clothes on, making a final show for him to replay in his head that night.

Once dressed, she bent forward, displaying her cleavage for him before kissing him lightly, biting his lip and pulling on it gently. “I’ll catch you later, stud,” and she was gone before he would reply.

He lay there in silence for a few minutes before pulling his clothes on, grinning easily as he thought “Man, it feels good to be the teacher’s pet.”

Featured Threads

New Personals