• No, but i still want a turn!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, thats gross.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, glad to make you squirm.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, but i want longer sessions!

• Yes, lets do it again, same amount of time.

• I'd do it, but only if you post more pics.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I am placing myself up for multiple sessions over this coming long weekend. These sessions allow you to control the vibrating plug in my tight ass. You may gently tease on low, or pound me hard with it on high...its up to you.

I kinda feel like this is a virtual glory hole. You may be random, or you may speak up and say it was you. I will thank you either way.

Here is my slutty ass that you will be using. Any comments on this thread are also welcome even if you havent controlled me.

Last edited:

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
not entirely sure if the link was grabbed from here but thank you to whoever buzzed me. it was a wknderful 15 minutes and i feel extra warm and well used.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
trying again. ass is available for your pleasure. please enjoy random sir or madame

lovense

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I just slipped my lovense hush in and am going to try and go back to sleep. i am laying in bed, all alone...will you slip in and take your pleasure??

make use of me and have some fun

lovense hush

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
thank you to the lovely sir or madame that just used me. i had to stop the laundry and bbend over the bed so you could have proper use of me. i feel nicely used.

i am now at an hour and 15 of total time towards my challenge. thank you for the help and use!

more links to come..stay tuned!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
oh wow! thank you kind stranger for making use and taling conttol of me. it was a very wonderful tease. i was sitting at first when you grabbed it but quickly had to move to my knees..and then down on alll fours as you really took it to me...then finnally i was prone and spresd eagle..eyes closed and enjoying the feel of you inside me.

that was wonderful and i feel good. a little frustrated cause i want to cum bad..bad its a good buzz of a feeling.

thank you!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Time for some more house work. home alone so might as well be plugged and let some wonderful random stranger tease me. can you bring me to my knees??

lovense hush

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I didnt make my goal. I ended up being control for a total of around 3.5 hours. it was a lot for my ass..more than i thought it wpuld be so i had to throw in the towel. but, it was a lot of fun and i still want to do more. when i can.

thanks to all that used me!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
up for some fun...have at it random stranger...my ass is all yours..make me squirm ( cant help it..this thing is too much fun)

lovense

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
i see some people answered my poll...well..i shant disappoint

Featured Threads

New Personals