Tell me a story about this picture

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I found it on Pinterest about a week ago and it's really intriguing me, but I can't work out what I think she's doing or why? What's in those bowls? Is she doing it for herself or is somebody making her? Tell me the story behind the image 😍😘🤭

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Three possibilities come to mind.
  • There is a kinda fun task using hot and cold (or icy) water, one bowl is hot the other cold. Dip boobs and alternate, the contrasting temps are an interesting sensation.
  • The second one is less likely, you can work out the actual weight of your boobs using bowls of water. This is basically the famous bathtub "eureka" moment for Archimedes. Fill bowls to the brim then drop your boobs in until they are fully submerged and the bowls touch your ribs, which is where this story doesnt quite work as those boobs will not fit! Now pull them out, refill each bowl off carefully using a measuring jug. The amount of water going back in is the volume of your boobs, they will very likely be different. For our purposes human flesh is almost equal to water so just convert volume to weight, which is easy for metric, 100ml = 100g. The imperial heathens can work it out using their primitive units.
  • A third possibility is she is taking a mold of her boobs, could be using plaster of paris?
Just a side note, most women drastically over estimate the weight of their boobs so it can be quite enlightening to try the method I described.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Thanks for that!

I had in mind possibly a dare where they were filled with ice water, but also considered that they might be filled with thumbtacks and she's being ordered to put her boobs in.

Maybe there's more possibilities I've not thought about, either way I find it very erotic, even though I can't quite put my finger on it

Featured Threads

New Personals