CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
There are all types of submissives and dominants in this world, each participating in power exchange for their own reasons. None of these reasons is any more valid than any other, they all are equally correct because it's all a personal choice and feeling.

However, whenever I see an ad from a dominant with a command to "tell me why you are worthy to serve me", I seriously have to laugh because it screams nothing about them is worthy to be served. You don't say that to someone who doesn't know you, that's not how you attract someone to you. You're Joe Schmoe, even if I feel like being submissive puts me at a lower status or station than a dominant, that I feel like I'm not worthy of being their equal, this is a laughable statement because no one is more worthy simply because they are a dominant. Tell me why you're worthy of being served.

I can't sum up my own personal feelings any more than this picture.

11178190_484276825057501_820193578075717688_n.jpg

nsubmellow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2015
Germany
You are on of the few here getting it right.
Dom and Sub are both equal. How can the Dom exist, if theres no sub, the dom needs the sub. As like the sub wouldnt exist with out the dom. So both relay on each other.

Featured Threads

New Personals